Bangladesh Tri-Series

BCCI should be shame of itself.There would be no wonder if India LOOSES the tri-series.The players are not capable of performing 100% after that IPL(WASTAGE of MONEY).

India aren't gonna perform absolutely crap mate. Just because some are injured, banned or out of from doesn't mean we're a completely different team now...

All players are so tired for this series. Lets send PC Indian XI headed by Scion_Sid.

I'm the main Spinner in the side and will get Mohammed Ashraful out for a Golden.

I just wanna see Yusuf smash all these Bangladeshi spinners which are so good for some reason.

India still hasnt avenged its World Cup defeat.This is the time for it.Wait and watch :cool

Sahilbhai we will never avenge that defeat, nothing can make up for that...:noway

Of course a little bit of big hitting and some 5fers could partially make up for it.

Pakistan Team announced

Shoaib Malik (c) Misbah-ul-Haq (vc) Bazid Khan Fawad Alam Iftikhar Anjum Kamran Akmal (wk) Mohammad Asif Mohammad Yousuf Nasir Jamshed Naumanullah Salman Butt Shahid Afridi Sohail Tanvir Umar Gul Wahab Riaz Younis Khan

Looks strong like this.

Theres two possibilities with that statement -

One is, he was hiding a big rock somewhere, and so therefore in your opinion, missed the CB Series.

Two, you might be asking where he is hiding a big rock, and implying that he was doing it during the CB Series.

My apologies, it was a typo. Where is meant to be were.

Yes you are right leggie India is not going to perform absolutely crap.I am very happy after the inclusion of Yusuf Pathan but also disappointed due to Sourav Ganguly is dropped again and Sachin Tendulkar will miss because of injury.M.S. Dhoni should understand what Rahul Dravid and Sourav Ganguly has contributed to Indian cricket.I hope after sometime Dravid and Ganguly will return to ODIs.Nonetheless still our team is looking good but all I am saying is they will be very tired and it will affect their performance.

It is all depend now on big man's instinct. I happy to see Tendulkar not playing neither I wanted him to play IPL.
Regarding to Ganguly and Dravid,yes is a bit disappointing but after all everybody care for win, I guess.
I am Very happy to see Y Pathan in. I think series will be best place to give youngsters a go. M Tiwary and Ghony should have been in squad at least.
I am just trying to search R Bosh. He has lost, I guess. Hope same won't happen with Ghony as He was the best bowler from Indian Domestic in IPL.

It must be India-Pakistan final in any case and hope again somehow Misbah gift us another win.

pakistan team is looking really strong... i bet man of the series will be salman butt... :D

Yeah, he is a dangerman for India, he has been in real good form as of lately as was in good form in the recent-ish ODI series.

yeah i guess he already scored 2 hundreds each against india and bangladesh...

If Dhoni can maintain the same intensity that took us through a dream CB series win, I predict a canter of a win for India. On current form, they can thrash both Bangladesh and Pakistan (dont know why, but Pakistan dont look the same threatening side these days to me).

Now guys like Sreesanth, Ishant, RP and Irfan will have very tough competition. The likes of Gony, Dinda, VRV, etc have succeeded in the IPL and stand as good replacement options. So our current set of fast bowlers need to buckle up and deliver consistently. Never before has Indian cricket been shown in such healthy light. Thanks to the IPL!

Dhoni is off to Euro 2008.He will be presenting the Man-of-the-Match award for the 15th June Match.

Users who are viewing this thread