Bangladesh Tri-Series

No,I'm serious,it was reported in TOI today. That would only be if India reach the finals-which they would.So Yuvraj might lead there with Robin keeping wickets.

Dhoni is off to Euro 2008.He will be presenting the Man-of-the-Match award for the 15th June Match.

That is bullcrap Sahil.

Can't they send someone like Uthappa because hes crap anyway to these Euro 2008 thingys...

TOI can kiss my tui.

Though they reported this that Dhoni will be attending Portugal game.

If Dhoni can maintain the same intensity that took us through a dream CB series win, I predict a canter of a win for India. On current form, they can thrash both Bangladesh and Pakistan (dont know why, but Pakistan dont look the same threatening side these days to me).

As long as he doesn't fly off to Europe ;).

http://cricket.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/_MS_Dhoni_at_Euro_2008/articleshow/3097464.cms

I'm sure Dhoni will put his country ahead of football though. We will reach the final, after all.

Why have such a short tri-series ? Only one round robin ? It makes no sense to me.India and Pakistan could probably send their 'B' Teams over there.

The last time India underestimated Bangladesh, they couldnt even make it to the Super 8s of the World Cup. So stop giving me that 'B' team crap.

It is a short series, but could be an interesting one nevertheless. (Anything that has India and Pakistan in it will be)

India-Pakistan serie shave become a bore now.Its a joke-the teams are playing more than 10 ODIs a year. Add to that,a tri-series of just 4 matches !
I'd suggest you to have a look at the FTP,then,even you would echo my statements :)

India V Pakistan is as bore as watching Kenya play Bangladesh

i disagree... india pakistan matches are still fun even if they are facing each other too much... imo india australia matches are waste of time... same sledgings and controversies...

I say India and Bermuda matches are best.

Dada is Ok Tata Bye Bye in ODIs and soon in Test as well.

to play test matches you need to have lots of experiences, and most of the young indian players dont have that so i think dada should play tests for one more year...

Badri is more than experienced enough to play Test match cricket, but lets just leave that.

Users who are viewing this thread