Big Ant Review System (BARS) "Sneak Peek"

attachment.php

Attachments

• vlc 2013-08-09 19-38-10-07.jpg
    vlc 2013-08-09 19-38-10-07.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 248
Congrats, you are now officially our 'A' grade idiot.

I wanted to say that if AC09 can do that perfectly then why don't Big Ant Studios??

Good one....guess you wont be buying it then or will you pirate it anyway?

The last option as a last resort measure probably.

I wanted to say that if AC09 can do that perfectly then why don't Big Ant Studios??

It's not perfect mate, the reason why that ashes 2009 shot is ok is because the leg is higher. PS Let's talk about something else, Aussies kicking the pommies in the cricket or god help us MIKE.:p

----------

How bad are the ashes 2009 graphics against the Don. I like them shots for that reason.:cheers

How bad are the ashes 2009 graphics against the Don. I like them shots for that reason.:cheers

That's because one came out in 2009, where as the other comes out in 2013, although maybe that logic doesn't apply to cricket games.

The foot going beneath the ground is not there in all the frames. The frame that you posted from Ashes 09 is not for the same shot as that BigAnt pic you posted. For e.g. if you see this pic, the batsman's foot is not below the ground:

gn4DrYw.jpg

MattW already posted a pic from Ashes 09 itself showing the same technique being used, and so did another user showing this from Fifa!! Ross has also posted before that this technique is used to provide the illusion of the shoe compressing etc.

Yeah, as far as I can see it's when the back foot is bent, still who cares about this not me but still a little interesting I guess.

It's not perfect mate, the reason why that ashes 2009 shot is ok is because the leg is higher. PS Let's talk about something else, Aussies kicking the pommies in the cricket or god help us MIKE.:p

----------

Stop playing kiddish! We all know the quality of DB14...
Arpit just showed that spotted thing, nothing else is to be discussed or mentioned.

----------

The foot going beneath the ground is not there in all the frames. The frame that you posted from Ashes 09 is not for the same shot as that BigAnt pic you posted. For e.g. if you see this pic, the batsman's foot is not below the ground:

gn4DrYw.jpg

MattW already posted a pic from Ashes 09 itself showing the same technique being used, and so did another user showing this from Fifa!! Ross has also posted before that this technique is used to provide the illusion of the shoe compressing etc.

Yes i agree.. I just that problem in second player shot.. Im not saying about ashes.. I just want to know is there any way to stop those minor mistakes?

That's because one came out in 2009, where as the other comes out in 2013, although maybe that logic doesn't apply to cricket games.

True, I still think DB14 is by far the best looking cricket game.
PS Still let's be honest here, cricket games have never been about graphics and I remember when I first see shane in shane 99 with blonde hair was amazing. I remember being young and yelling at the tv and saying god that's warney.:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread