OTHER Big Ant Studios Lacrosse - PlayStation3, Xbox360, PC

Twitter is very cool. Or Kool. Or Cewl. Learn how to make that thing work for you and it's endless fun.

Call me old-fashioned but i have an issue with a social media that forces me to keep my thoughts to 140 letters.

Call me old-fashioned but i have an issue with a social media that forces me to keep my thoughts to 140 letters.

For many on here 140 characters is an immeasurable universe of space; most only need 15 or so to convey the content of their thoughts.

I want a cricket game now. There you go Dutch not even 15 words.:clap

For many on here 140 characters is an immeasurable universe of space; most only need 15 or so to convey the content of their thoughts.

Cornflakes cornflakes cornflakes cornflakes cornflakes Cornflakes cornflakes cornflakes cornflakes cornflakes Cornflakes cornflakes cornflakes cornflakes cornflakes

More than 140 characters... Viv's not happy.

Cornflakes cornflakes cornflakes cornflakes cornflakes Cornflakes cornflakes cornflakes cornflakes cornflakes Cornflakes cornflakes cornflakes cornflakes cornflakes

More than 140 characters... Viv's not happy.

our "social media manager" at work (we make (re)insurance software for god's sake, I am disgusted that position exists) did a blog on the company site that if I remember rightly was called "social media, it's not just about cornflakes".

almost every word of that makes me feel dirty.

I bet ross eat Cornflakes for breaky as he watched mike play DBC14 and laughed and laughed as he read are comments over and over again. PS Ross never plays the game just hangs around with us nuts.

----------

Could do with that video in the other thread also :)

Last edited by a moderator:
this is my favourite young ones clip, especially at 30s in.

both clips have a lot of relevance to this forum.

There are so many, still to this day say to my sister when she's not being funny but thinks she is "ha ha he he how we laughed..."

in general it was a hit and miss show, but ground breaking and the highs were brilliant.

on a totally unrelated note, well still comedy... Felix Dexter, a very good UK comedian died today. this is one of my favourite sketches ever. he only comes in at the end but he steals the scene. RIP

Ross, how involved are you in the Kickstarter campaign? Is it Carlo's baby at this stage?

I'll be honest, I ended up unsubscribing quite quickly from the updates he was sending cuz it was several a day... but was just checking in and saw some of the momentum is dipping a bit. (possibly a consequence of the weekend?) just wondered if anything exciting was in the pipeline for reigniting it, really?

I'm actually thoroughly enjoying the email updates, there's clearly a HUGE passion behind this project and it's inspiring to have someone so passionate about the product...

It's all Carlo, he is as passionate as they come, he wants this game so bad.

It's awesome... it's pretty infectious! He's doing a great job and doing the social-media stuff just right, in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread