OTHER Big Ant Studios Lacrosse - PlayStation3, Xbox360, PC

Forget a WWE game make your own wrestling game now that i would pay for as the WWE games suck.:lol

This is great however, will we still see tabletop cricket?
Cheers.

I assume he meant field hockey.

Someone tried and failed literally a week ago doing a very similar thing for field hockey. Perhaps a worrying indicator of the chance of success here.

I would love to do field hockey also, I cant see enough support in the market for it.

Crosse Studios have ~235,000 likes on their page and have already sold six digits of small lacrosse games on ios/xbla etc.

----------

This is great however, will we still see tabletop cricket?
Cheers.

You will.

Will tabletop cricket release this year??

Are there any sports you won't touch :eek: Swimming? Curling?

There probably isn't... however, there must be someone really passionate about the sport in our company or at least a partner that is passionate about it (as is the case with lacrosse), that, and there needs to be a business case for it, mostly a big enough market.

There will be a video available tomorrow hosted by Carlo of Crosse Studios, he loves lacrosse with such a passion that is really quite contagious, and I think that will come across and get people really interested.

Last edited:
Just wondered, looking at the screenshot, the game is being played in a big stadium. Is Lacrosse that popular??? I know the Americans play it but other than that what would be you're target audience??? I'm completely clueless about the game?

It's extremely popular....

lacrosse-gallery-image-133D.jpg

Excellent news...this looks great.

I know you hate doing this but any guesses on release dates or is it early days?

Lol :)

The kickstarter will have these sorts of details, US Monday is the launch.

I think I saw (US) Spring 2014 mentioned somewhere

How come their playing at Mt Smart Stadium in NEW ZEALAND? Is it because it's an early build and you just got the model from RLL2 and also, will there be American stadiums?

Yes, this is a placeholder screenshot made with assets in the engine that we already have.

Any chance we could get a screenshot of DBC at Shark Park, or rather, Remondis Stadium?

this post may or may not be a serious request

I think I saw (US) Spring 2014 mentioned somewhere

Yeah. That was on the Facebook page. I can't think that can be right though: the Kickstarter takes a month and that would leave only about a month to make the game, unless it's already near-finished.

Users who are viewing this thread