98yWUpz.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 49
  • bowling_lines_new1.png
    bowling_lines_new1.png
    187.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Pitch_Map_1.png
    Pitch_Map_1.png
    225.7 KB · Views: 42
Post something new, these things are available in the past cricket games..
These is not something's to cheer for

ahhh!! grrr!! I am not able to see no images or video posted in this thread except that spider(big shot).
Not really impressed with it, have to say. Along with what whiteninness told, I would like to draw everyone's attention towards yellow lines which seems to cross the boundary and yet depicts 1's along with one white line depicting 2's and 3's. The other 2's and 3's all came near the circle which doesn't look good too.:(

Last edited:
One criticism I have, look at the white lines in the wheel shots. No way they were twos!!! But we don't know, maybe it was manual fielding and the player wasn't good. If it was AI fielder though it's an issue

One criticism I have, look at the white lines in the wheel shots. No way they were twos!!! But we don't know, maybe it was manual fielding and the player wasn't good. If it was AI fielder though it's an issue

No one fielding in the ring on the leg side?

If you are talking about the ones on the leg side, they look absolutely fine....there are numerous situations in real life cricket when that happens....and it happens often. e.g. a 7-2 field favouring off-side, with a short-leg and fine-leg in place, you can take easy twos by hitting the ball on the leg side.

Any additional Colors for extra deliveries?

bowling_lines_new1.png

What Color's would be used for extra Deliveries? Would the graph show extra deliveries?:)

Thanks Matt for uploading the pics here.
Again like someone said about big eye, the blur in the beginning and the color doesn't look realistic and good. There still some scope to make it better and realistic.
But have to say, I am quite impressed with big balls, looks awesome. Loved the pitch detail too.:thumbs

this batsman just loves to loft the ball, i mean no grounded boundaries, must be a tailender.

See 1s & 2s can be at same place
Alsoo in V 1s & 2s we never see ball crossing the lines
It all depends on fielding positions
69669.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread