Big Eye, Big Pitch, Big Wheel Screenshots

If the field is set like this then its possible even in ODI's....:cheers

well, my scepticism remains. it would be good if ross could give some context to the wheel - e.g. overall score, test/odi, ai v ai or human, etc...

for me it looks like a test, in which case, as angad mentioned with a 7-2 field 2s in that sort of area is possible. In an ODI, with fielders in the ring, the 2's aren't realistic and the scoring rate is slow. (again, and i repeat for those who treat anything short of unstinting praise as an insult, obviously even in an ODI that scoring rate could be fine, dependent on match situation, which we don't know.)

on the face of it, it looks like a test match to me. and i said i had a slight concern about the 2s but the context etc. might mean it was ok. that concern remains. but overall all the screenshots look great. (tugs forelock)

Nice shots... Although I agree with everyone else on using colors and blurs on big eyes screenshot , they look unrealistic , maybe co'z of bad color choice or not using gradients cleverly ? BTW the blur lines should have a feather distance and should not eventually go blur ..

Those were my two cents else I'm amazed :cheers Thanks Ross

for me it looks like a test, in which case, as angad mentioned with a 7-2 field 2s in that sort of area is possible. In an ODI, with fielders in the ring, the 2's aren't realistic and the scoring rate is slow.

I would say it's even more possible in ODIs than tests if you imagine fields post power-play overs. I think you guys are reading too much into the 1s and 2s, they look totally fine to me :)

I would say it's even more possible in ODIs than tests if you imagine fields post power-play overs. I think you guys are reading too much into the 1s and 2s, they look totally fine to me :)

maybe. don't watch a huge amount of ODI so will bow to better knowledge. wouldn't have thought so due to fielders in / on edge of the ring... but maybe.

Nice shots... Although I agree with everyone else on using colors and blurs on big eyes screenshot , they look unrealistic , maybe co'z of bad color choice or not using gradients cleverly ? BTW the blur lines should have a feather distance and should not eventually go blur ..

Those were my two cents else I'm amazed :cheers Thanks Ross

Agree on the blur for Big Eye, it's a bug that occurs every now and again, probably should have just shown a clean one but thought we'd show it warts and all. We will patch in a fix for sure.

I approve of all these. Yes. Please continue making this computer game.

How can the shots in red box be stating singles or doubles or triples for white ones when it clearly looks like clearing the boundary? And even if it doesn't, with close in-field there's no chance for only singles when the ball is clearly near the ropes.
fzv6.png

I have actually stated the same thing twice before and it really looks I am going impatient but it actually seems to be a big worry for me and I greatly hope that they are nothing more than a glitch.
No denying the greatness of the game but just gave my view on how the screen looks like to me, atleast.

Um... Long Off fielder...

I am happy with the first screenshot but I believe the second one is more cartoonish.
If possible, please change the Cyan, white and blue. Remove the cyan altogether and make the white more of a off-white finally, make the blue a bit softer.

Also, the place where the ball pitch (observe the yellow line) is not professional. You can directly pick it from AC09 ;)

Before someone jumps on me, this is purely my opinion...
not the most imp things imo .this stat will probably be shown at the end of the over.how many are actually going to sit and analyze these charts every over and say could have been darker .
just hope the bowling has variations and is good.batting has 360 control and good.and real ball physics.if this gameplay is good brilliant game if not nothing will save it.
don't stress too much big ant.

Um... Long Off fielder...

could have charged an inch towards the ball ;).or may be its a dive:thumbs.
or may be a glitch.they'll fix it.guess what my fifa 13 had as a glitch.invisible ball.worked only after the update.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread