Big Eye, Big Pitch, Big Wheel Screenshots

The people on here are the ones buying the game/paying your wages...
Why would you buy a game with such terrible quality control? You shouldn't be supporting his disgraceful behaviour by purchasing a game that has a slight bit of blur during hawkeye.

But this guy loves me the most, my biggest fan, without his insight this game would not have been possible:

This message is hidden because Supershtuffthat is on your ignore list.

Why would you buy a game with such terrible quality control? You shouldn't be supporting his disgraceful behaviour by purchasing a game that has a slight bit of blur during hawkeye.
Exactly, why even waste time surfing here for a hopeless game?

But this guy loves me the most, my biggest fan, without his insight this game would not have been possible:

This message is hidden because Supershtuffthat is on your ignore list.

See ross if everyone is praising then there is no way you can improve the game.you are here for this only.No one loves you nor hates you.they love cricket that made them spend lot of time here.

See ross if everyone is praising then there is no way you can improve the game.
Well he did see the feedback on that and has said that it would be fixed in a patch, yet you respond by suggesting that isn't good enough and that seemingly the game should be delayed over it.

one can see bugs.
already the bugs are glaring

BUGS GLARING YOU SAY? :eek:...
I'll be sending my Pest Control team at your home Asap.
Special offers for pc.net members: Let the bugs bite your a** no more.
*Protects you from having delusionary-DBC14-hatred-disorder caused by bugs bite.

Last edited:
Well he did see the feedback on that and has said that it would be fixed in a patch, yet you respond by suggesting that isn't good enough and that seemingly the game should be delayed over it.

yes matt but we have not even played the game yet we found bugs in the screens itself and also they know the bugs as ross mentioned earlier.then surely it requires multiple patches rather better to patch the game before making it ready to ship.

There is one bug, the blurring of the lines, I apologise for that but I don't see it as a game stalling bug.

Special offers for pc.net members: Let the bugs bite you a** no more.
*Protects you from having delusionary-DBC14-hatred-disorder caused by bugs bite.

have not you seen singles crossing boundary line also there are some glitches.and not even a single run scored behind the wicket after playing 92 deliveries.i wonder why there is no ball that took the edge?.there is no cut?.they take run when it goes straight to the long on and long off but not behind the wicket is it banned or rules are changed(BRICKET)?

----------

Special offers for pc.net members: Let the bugs bite your a** no more.

dear dont praise them.they itself agreed that they already found a bug

Last edited:
Thanks to clear that up.
What about the singles which look like boundaries?

I should have been clearer about what I wanted, my guess, and it's just that, is that they had fun sliding into the rope and tapping it back. Obviously that does not work for this purpose.

have not you seen singles crossing boundary line also there are some glitches.and not even a single run scored behind the wicket after playing 92 deliveries.i wonder why there is no ball that took the edge?.there is not cut?.

----------

dear dont praise them.they itself agreed that they already found a bug

Jeez, as said I acknowledge the blurring and knew about it prior to posting the screenshot but posted it anyway.

The rest of what you say is just not true as you have no idea of the game being played and can make no judgement, at all.

Users who are viewing this thread