Big Eye, Big Pitch, Big Wheel Screenshots

And there is a screenshot of a batsman playing a sweep shot too!!!

Its obvious supershtuffthat and sureshy24 are here with the agenda to badmouth the game (their previous posts would attest to that).

i am not doing it.i want a clean game with no known bugs from their side(whatever they made).I will not even get a rupee for that.if u see the previous comments many are talking in the same way.only few liked it.WAGON wheel or a big wheel whatever it is.Ross himself said "there is a known bug in the game we will patch".better releasing the game after fixing all known bugs.but i guess as u have not given the release date you can still have the flexibility to fix known bugs.End user finds are different from development bugs which they can fix prior to release.

Last edited:
The game will have bugs. All games do.

i am not doing it.i want a clean game with no known bugs from their side(whatever they made).I will not even get a rupee for that.if u see the previous comments many are talking in the same way.only few liked it.WAGON wheel or a big wheel whatever it is.

Trying to make sense of you. Mind linking me to a couple of games which were 100% bug free at the start? And those that weren't who promised support through patches and modding to make the game better?
Thanks.

Edit: goddam Ross, freakin' comment poacher

But then the boundary rope is pretty very much near then. He would not pick up very near to ropes...

Yeah, I can't remember that ever happening in cricket, ever. A batsman lobbing a ball over mid-off and the fielder chasing it to within an inch of the boundary. Never happens... must be a glitch, cancel your pre-order.

I blame Dutch.

It's what god does.

i want a clean game with no known bugs from their side(whatever they made).

...and I want a thread without morons posting drivle and nonsense, but we don't always get what we want ol' chum. We don't always get what we want... am I right?

Yeah, I can't remember that ever happening in cricket, ever. A batsman lobbing a ball over mid-off and the fielder chasing it to within an inch of the boundary. Never happens... must be a glitch, cancel your pre-order.

It's what god does.

...and I want a thread without morons posting drivle and nonsense, but we don't always get what we want ol' chum. We don't always get what we want... am I right?

why u guys are taking my comments in that way?

Exactly, for the same the reason I am going to cancel my pre-order, which I never ordered.
Thank you Biggs, you saved my money.

Memo: I need to be thanked for my services more often.

Trying to make sense of you. Mind linking me to a couple of games which were 100% bug free at the start? And those that weren't who promised support through patches and modding to make the game better?
Thanks.

Edit: goddam Ross, freakin' comment poacher

they have not announced the release date and they can still have the time to fix these small bugs I believe.

Not to sound like a sycophant but I doubt the big ant team would go to the effort they obviously have to make this a realistic cricket game and then not have it possible to play cuts/glances etc!!! Come on people have a bit of savvy will you! As for blurry lines, looked fine to me, after all its not sky sports/channel 9 live coverage it's a GAME!! IC2010 which i dont think will be anywhere close to this game, had these cut scenes and milestone celebrations and this works well giving the game a realistic cricket experience.

I wish there was an option to thank my own posts. I'd thank the sh*t out of my posts...Yeah. Thank the sh*t out of them indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread