Big Eye, Big Pitch, Big Wheel Screenshots

The idea of these images is to show the features of the BE, BP, BW, how they are derived is not really an issue, I expect it was a two player session where the balls bowled were told in advance and the fielders doing as they were told. At least that's what I asked for....

Why do you really reply to such people!!!:facepalm

Some dumb idiots are too busy finding shots behind square in a screenshot that has been posted to display 'BigWagon' :facepalm!!!!

you are the only person who has answers for any question.

Yep, certainly finished answering your "questions"....

----------

Some dumb idiots are too busy finding shots behind square in a screenshot that has been posted to display 'BigWagon' :facepalm!!!!

Sorry Angy, and all.

did they offer you anything?.you can not call others like that.do u mean you are genuine fan and only one who purchases thousand copies of the game?.Ross it's your wish.If you are game is really good everybody including me buy.else that angad kind of ppl should buy.But we do only one thing we just say what we feel.so angad for you everything is good including glitches?.no questions?.Are you a dealer for selling this game in india?

Last edited:
I think if you see the trailer of the game you could find out batsman playing cut shot there. :cheers

And there is a screenshot of a batsman playing a sweep shot too!!!

Its obvious supershtuffthat and sureshy24 are here with the agenda to badmouth the game (their previous posts would attest to that).

Looks great Ross! People need to take the screenshots for what they are and that is to give us a look at the features, its not to play "perfect cricket" its to capture screenshots of the things we all ask to see. And as Ross has said if there is a glaring bug they will fix it.

P.S. Diving into the rope sounds fun, I can see that making me lose some runs.

did they offer you anything?.you can not call others like that.do u mean you are genuine fan and only one who purchases thousand copies of the game?.

Yep....they are offering me the best cricket game ever seen. Thats good enough to take my support :cheers!!

Super shots, Ross! Especially the fact that we can move the camera while seeing the BigWheel. It'd look so nice!
One more thing, the pitch textures are worth drooling over, how I wish I lived somewhere in Australia to have a go at it at the play sessions. :)

yeah, it's interesting what Ross said about how these were created, and that alleviates my concerns about the unrealistic twos and the boundary stuff etc.

ross, can you shed any light on how these are displayed? is it always by menu, or will they sometimes be shown as cut scenes (e.g. end of over, reaching a milestone etc.)?

yeah, it's interesting what Ross said about how these were created, and that alleviates my concerns about the unrealistic twos and the boundary stuff etc.

ross, can you shed any light on how these are displayed? is it always by menu, or will they sometimes be shown as cut scenes (e.g. end of over, reaching a milestone etc.)?

Ross already said you can view them anytime you want in the match....and there are a lot of filters in there too!!!

Ross already said you can view them anytime you want in the match....and there are a lot of filters in there too!!!

i know, my question was if it as only by menu, or if they are cutscenes too - e.g. I've just got a 50 and BigWheel shows where i've got my runs (like on tv).

i know, my question was if it as only by menu, or if they are cutscenes too - e.g. I've just got a 50 and BigWheel shows where i've got my runs (like on tv).

Yes, that's I believe when this one came up, at a 50.

Separately you can filter by a number of factors, MikeM is meant to come on here and spell that out... MikeM?

Users who are viewing this thread