Big Eye, Big Pitch, Big Wheel Screenshots

Too many boundary deliveries on the Pitch Map. Does it mean, like in other cricket games, Batting is that easy?

If you are talking about the ones on the leg side, they look absolutely fine....there are numerous situations in real life cricket when that happens....and it happens often. e.g. a 7-2 field favouring off-side, with a short-leg and fine-leg in place, you can take easy twos by hitting the ball on the leg side.

Exactly. I would say this is a positive as there obviously have been different fields employed by the bowling side over the course of the innings.

If you are talking about the ones on the leg side, they look absolutely fine....there are numerous situations in real life cricket when that happens....and it happens often. e.g. a 7-2 field favouring off-side, with a short-leg and fine-leg in place, you can take easy twos by hitting the ball on the leg side.

Possibly... I remain reasonably sceptical on that but yours is a good point. Overall these shots are excellent. Didn't think anything could make me MORE impatient to play this game but congratulations Ross, you managed it!!!

If that was the case, I don't think there would be that many singles on the off side too.

----------

Too many boundary deliveries on the Pitch Map. Does it mean, like in other cricket games, Batting is that easy?
3 boundaries isn't too many.
Anyways you'll have many difficulties to play with.

Not really impressed with it, have to say. Along with what whiteninness told, I would like to draw everyone's attention towards yellow lines which seems to cross the boundary and yet depicts 1's along with one white line depicting 2's and 3's. The other 2's and 3's all came near the circle which doesn't look good too.
Anyways this still remains a concern for me.:/
Hoping to get a satisfactory reply from Ross/MikeM.

Looks great ross, all 4 of them.
PS Can you give is a run down on who made these, ai or you or mike/HBK.
Thanks, god I want this game so so bad.:clap

The field must have changed during the course of the match?

Tbh I think it being issues with manual fielder more likely. He's not played THAT long an innings to have loads of field changes (though again, we don't know context of the match so it's always possible).

Well it was a small observation/criticism and I accept there may be mitigating reasons to invalidate it.

Tbh I think it being issues with manual fielder more likely. He's not played THAT long an innings to have loads of field changes (though again, we don't know context of the match so it's always possible).

Well it was a small observation/criticism and I accept there may be mitigating reasons to invalidate it.

53 of 92 balls you call it a small inning?

I didn't say small, I said not that long for lots of field changes.

Scoring rate indicates a Test Match, so yeah, not that long. Roughly a session.

What it does indicate is a very realistic scoring rate for a Test

no he didn't. Read it again.
On topica - Having looked at others wagon wheel's that actually not too dissimilar from a fair few ODI innings (though there are a few more edges/squarer shots).

Users who are viewing this thread