Bob Woolmer Dies (May 14, 1948 - March 18, 2007)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
Pakistan will probably leave now. There was a suggestion that the World Cup will halt for a day or two as a mark of respect, but I don't think he would have wanted that.

iceman_waugh said:
But who takes over as coach for their last game then ?
Mushtaq Ahmed ?

well if the remaining Pakistan team have any hearth left in them they wouldnt play the game out or they should play the game to their best of ability and play it fair and with honor and dedicate it to Bob, i think that would be the only fair thing to do since he did alooooot for Pakistan cricket.

I'm just very sad and upset about this and thats all I can say.

Turbanation said:
Vomit = Heart Attack

Late Medic arrival = No response from heart = death

Medically incorrect,no doubt.
We also don't have the vomit details,its quite possible that it contained blood.

that's really extreme to wish for someone's death for just a game.
human life is much more important than a game

R.I.P
50515.1.jpg

Manjural Islam
226462.jpg

Bob Woolmer

PhilD123 said:
It is a sad week for cricket with this death and the death of Manjural Islam. Just makes you look at life and realise that cricket is not important at all.

On the contary, it is very important. It unites us. Who would have knew about Bob Woolmer if it wasn't for cricket? No-one. Although obviously it could be cricket that caused this.

and its a sad week for pakistan too
they lost to west indies, then ireland, out of the world cup and then bob woolmer die

masterkhan06 said:
If we would have beat ireland then this won't happen

His death was written for today.
Had Pakistan won both its matches,Woolmer would still have died,maybe not from a heart attack.
Well,its just my belief though.

Users who are viewing this thread