Bob Woolmer Dies (May 14, 1948 - March 18, 2007)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
wolf said:
On the contary, it is very important. It unites us. Who would have knew about Bob Woolmer if it wasn't for cricket? No-one. Although obviously it could be cricket that caused this.
That wasn't quite what I meant, I mean that who cares about who wins the World Cup etc. There are more important things in life. It just puts things into prospective.

Feeling bad for his family specially :(

Giving his life for a game.........

His death can be due to a number of detatable factors but lets not discuss them until they publickly come out...

R.I.P

Medics were late because noone knew that he was unconsious.

What a difference a day makes. Yesterday we were all mourning Manjural Islam and cheering the results from two underdog teams. Today we start the day with Freddie's antics and now this. Bloody World Cup :(

This is terrible! I am in shock. Great player and great coach helped SA and Pakistan. R.I.P Bob Woolmer! Sad week for cricket. 2 cricketers and a coach!

too many cricketers are dying in short period of time, i think they should not be alone too muchor just have lots of medical updates like they probaly do

Shocking.
I am afraid the immense pressure and the critisizm he faced may have contributed to his death.

Indyan said:
Shocking.
I am afraid the immense pressure and the critisizm he faced may have contributed to his death.

Lets not speculate, lets just pay tribute to a great man,

The Pakistani team must be going crazy. Drug scandals, injury issues, player bans and now this.

I don't think they'll play the Zimbabwe match. It's tough losing some one whom you've lived and travelled with for so long.

It must be shocking news to his family.

manee said:
Lets not speculate, lets just pay tribute to a great man,
Yes, you are right.
His contribution as coach would be remembered and cherished for years to come.

they found out about it 2-3 hours later from what i hear on news channels here

i think icc have to abandon pakistan`s match against zimbabwe,bcoz we don`t know what happened next.

Users who are viewing this thread