Bob Woolmer Dies (May 14, 1948 - March 18, 2007)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
Originally Posted by PhilD123
It is a sad week for cricket with this death and the death of Manjural Islam. Just makes you look at life and realise that cricket is not important at all.
He showed whats cricket for him.He was so depressed after losing to Ireland.

Hopefully the World Cup won't stop, it's not what he would have wanted, and hopefully Pakistan beat Zimbabwe and dedicate the match to him. Whoever wins the tournament this sad situation is going to overshadow it :(

RIP to a good cricketer and a great coach.

I bet his death was a mixture of factors, one thing is for sure, the whole cricketing world has just lost a great asset and person.

ThePAW said:
Hopefully the World Cup won't stop, it's not what he would have wanted, and hopefully Pakistan beat Zimbabwe and dedicate the match to him.

ICC is ruthless.
I doubt the WC would stop even if Malcolm Speed passed away tonight. :mad

Not necessarily, but if it did happen, he would have died a happier man, which is what he deserved.

he was admitted late maybe that's why he died

I so shocked about this R.I.P Bob Andrew Woolmer you will be missed :(

it is amazing how well liked he actually his in the wrold which he wll be happy about hopeuflly as we have nearly done 10 pages on this sorrow day:(

Didn't the ICC arrange for proper medical facilities? What I've gathered from the news is that the medics reached late..

Users who are viewing this thread