C09 HELP: Having trouble running the game? Read here first

If i don't have any graphic card than is it will work.

I take it you mean whether you have an onboard card or a dedicated card??? I mean I hope that is what you mean. Otherwise it's a bit like asking whether you can run a marathon if you have lost your legs!

i had installed this game but when i double click nothing happens and cricket 2009 runs in task manager what should i do.

ashes.jpg

i have intel dual core 1.6ghz
gigabyte g31m s2l
1gb ddr2 ram 800 mhz

These are the system requirements for Ashes Cricket 09,

If you do not meet them, you will have trouble getting the game to work.

If you are unsure, click the Start button, click run, and type in Dxdiag. The information in the Display tab is important, if it says something about an Intel GMA chipset, you probably won't be able to run the game.

For help on what it all means, click the save all information button and post that here (as an attachment). Try to give information about any error messages you get, and mention if you are using the retail version or the demo.
Please help i have AMD Computer in my office and Cricket 2009 game is running on it but it is not working in my home pc it is Intel R Pentium (R) D CPU 3.00 GHz with 1 GB Ram.
Error msg is Side-by-Side Error (14001)

As far as i can tell i will not be able to run this game. I am not great with computers can someone please tell me for sure. I have a compaq evo n110.
Cheers..

Lads will i be able to run it on this?!

AMD Athlon II X3 425 processor
(2.7GHz, 1.5MB Cache)
Genuine Windows(R) 7 Home Premium 64-bit
3GB DDR2 memory
320GB hard drive
NVIDIA GeForce 9200 integrated graphics
DVD Rewriter

can ashes run in this
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium
Intel? CoreTM2 Duo Processor T6600
Intel? GM45 chipset based , 2 Inbuilt Antenna, WLAN CARD Intel 5100AGN
4GB DDR2 memory ram
500 GB SATA Hard Disk Drive
Mobile Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 4500M-HD - Inbuilt in GM45 chipset
Realtek ALC268 High Definition Audio controller (24-bit ADC & DAC)

Windows 7 Is a nightmmare to run ashes on, why ?

hi
Guys Plz Help Me Out

I have these config

Intel Duol Core 2.7Ghz Processsor
1Gb Rm
Motherboard DG31PR
Hard disk 160Gb
with Window 7

when ever i try to run the AC09 it doesnt start, i think the problem is for Graphic Card Now I want to purchase Graphic Card Plz You Guys Help Me Out that i should purchase which graphic card my budget is pak rupee 6500/=
with this budget following card is available
Geforce 9400 1Gb 64Bit
Geforce 9500 512MB 128Bit

so plz guys tell which one is best card to play AC09

I am also facing the same error. The game just wont start. The Cricket2009.exe consumes 90% CPU in task manager. I can play games like GTA 4, Crysis, FEAR 2, Resident Evil 5, COD Modern Warfare 2 etc at High-Maximum settings.

Game doesn't start but it shows up in processes

hey the game doesn't start but it shows up in processes,i have attached my dxdiag text file,plzzzzzzzzzz help

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    34.8 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread