C09 HELP: Having trouble running the game? Read here first

hi guys
i am playing the game on windows 7 very fine but yesterday due to some reason i formated my whole drive and install windows vista 32 bit and now when i install the game ac09 its install but when i doube click on the ac09.exe the first logo screen is come but i waited 15 to 20 min but it stuck on that first screen what happen whay the game is not starting plz help me out guys thank you

my specs
window vista 32bit
dualcore 2.7ghz
nvidia geforce 9500 ddr3 graphic card
1gb ram
250gb hdd

hey mate i am having the same problem of same instanse running can you help me out ?????

I have a pc having running on Windows 7 Ultimate containing
Intel D946ZIS Motherboard

Ashes Running Very Slow

Recently I've Installed Windows 7 64 Bit and found that Ashes is running very slow...
Help needed Urgently....:crying :crying

My Specs:

Q9550 Quad Core 2.83GHz
5 GB RAM DDR2 800MHz
Nvidia GTX 260 Spl Edition

I recently re-installed AC09 and both beta patches. I'm having a weird problem which I haven't experienced before. The Australian wicket-keeper's pads and Graeme Smith's bat appear all black. The problem may affect other things but I haven't checked. I also have aussie1st's roster installed, though I don't think it has anything to do with it.

My computer's specifications are:

Windows 7 Ultimate Release Candidate 32-bit OS
Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2200 @ 2.20GHz
2.00 GB RAM
nVidia GeForce 7300 GT

I run the game on medium-low settings and achieve good frame rates. This problem is more irritating than anything.

If lke me you bought it from Steam and the game hangs at all loading screens and plays slowly, I have found the solution:
You need to update your processor, even if the processor says it can run t, it could be old and starting to become faulty, had that problem, unfortunatley my whole processor went, so I was forced to use a spare computer I had - problem solved

I know it's not a great and easy solution but can tell you that it works:
It's happened on over 5 of my friends pc's

I have a pc having running on Windows 7 Ultimate containing
Intel D946ZIS Motherboard

Your Graphics card s likely to be the problem, had that same problem before I updated my graphics card

OS Name Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 Build 2600
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name SRIVALSAM-PC
System Manufacturer INTEL_
System Model D945GCR_
System Type X86-based PC
Processor x86 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 13 GenuineIntel ~2194 Mhz
Processor x86 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 13 GenuineIntel ~2194 Mhz
BIOS Version/Date Intel Corp. NL94510J.86A.0025.2008.0107.1543, 1/7/2008
SMBIOS Version 2.4
Windows Directory D:\WINDOWS
System Directory D:\WINDOWS\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume2
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "5.1.2600.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)"
User Name SRIVALSAM-PC\Manoj
Time Zone India Standard Time
Total Physical Memory 2,048.00 MB
Available Physical Memory 1.45 GB
Total Virtual Memory 2.00 GB
Available Virtual Memory 1.96 GB
Page File Space 3.85 GB
Page File D:\pagefile.sys

And NVIDIA GRAPHICS is 9400Gt still im nt able to load the game it appears in my Task Manager and not executing the file :):):)

Recently I've Installed Windows 7 64 Bit and found that Ashes is running very slow...
Help needed Urgently....:crying :crying

My Specs:

Q9550 Quad Core 2.83GHz
5 GB RAM DDR2 800MHz
Nvidia GTX 260 Spl Edition

i have the same probleme windows 7 64bit is very slow with this game i just buy a new computer i know that windows 7 64 bitis the problem so what can i do ???

legends mode freeze

My game freezes during the drift tutorial

i bowl the first ball just fine, but when warne asks me to get batsman out in 3overs the games freezes when i bowl th first bowl!

e7200
9600gt 512
2gb ddr2 800
win 7

also happened when bowling the bowl of the century

Last edited:
Well this game really leaves me "stumped" :doh My PC meets all the recommended requirements, when I first bought the game was a bit jerky as ball went to outfield and boundries, then I installed the patches which eliminated the jerky animations....BUT now it runs worse than when I originally installed it:facepalm

I think I'm heading back to EA's series at least the gfx are better and runs smoother even though it's got bugs :sarcasm

Anyone else had this problem?

Steve S.

SteveS3667 added 8 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

please any reply? the issue continues.....

I know this probably isn't much help mirmihir but it would seem so many people have had trouble running, installing and setting up the game on even the most powerful PC's. I've had all sorts of issues with this game from can't reinstall from uninstall (registry?) to jerky grafix literally a frame by frame when you turn on antialising

This game for me has gone from a delight to I'm off back to EA!!!

One thing that should have been put in was an option to turn the crowd animations off rather that get rid of the crowd altogether:facepalm

We are left wondering where is the next cricket game coming from rather than the next "decent" cricket game!

With EA it was bugs with Codemasters it's actually running the game:mad:

Sorry but doesn't answer you previous question but I guess no one has had this problem yet.

Steve S.

Mmm this is intriguing! Why 2005 and not 2007???? What is better about 2005 as compared to 2007?

I Stupidly sold 2007 and only had 2005, since then I've repurchased 2007 and play both... 2005 is ok after heavily modding skills.

Two things 2005 has over 2007.....

1) Better player database
2) You can get lbw's

Steve S.

Users who are viewing this thread