C09 HELP: Having trouble running the game? Read here first

i have original dvd of ashes cricket, but today it give this error when running the game

A required security module cannot be activated.
This program cannot be executed (13000).

Please have a look at SecuROM for further, more detailed information.

kindly help

I have the same problem with Ashes Cricket 2009 pc game that it does not start. It gives the same error of instance already running. I have tried the admin method but nothing happened.Anyone Please tell me the solution. thanks.

I have the same problem with Ashes Cricket 2009 pc game that it does not start. It gives the same error of instance already running. I have tried the admin method but nothing happened.Anyone Please tell me the solution. thanks.

Pretty sure it's graphics card, I had this problem before updated my graphics card

Help!
Whenever i start the game,it takes huge amount of time to load why is it?

My system specs are attached in thumbnails,Please help me to find a solution.

Is it because of using OS:- Windows 7 Ultimate

Attachments

• Er01.png
    Er01.png
    70 KB · Views: 34
  • er02.png
    er02.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 26
Help!

Pretty sure it's a problem with an old or not working too well processor

Help!

do you have beta patches installed ?...AC09 takes ages to load without these

do you have beta patches installed ?...AC09 takes ages to load without these

Actually, no
I bought it online and can't install the BETA patches but the game runs fine for me and the first loading is only about 10 seconds slower since I started modding it

Just bought this game. Wish I'd read this forum first. I have the same problem as soooo many other posts on here.

I load the game, click on icon to start and.........nothing! I click again......then eventually I get a message telling me there is already a version of the game running!

I did what the first post on here says, and so I discover that the game will NEVER run on my laptop.

What dick decided that it would be a good idea to launch a pc game that only works on a few machines???

We have a problem with so few decent cricket games ever coming out. This type of tat doesn't help

If you're thinking of buying this game, please, please, please DON'T!!!

The slow loading time is just bcoz of win 7. solution: install the beta patch.
Can't play online after applying the beta patch??? solution: don't install the beta patch!!!
Best solution: just ignore the beta patch, have some patience to give the time to lode the game and stick to the original game to enjoy the online features!!!!!
Thanks....:doh:crying

ashesh 09 not starting

For all of those who have problems with this error, it has nothing to do with the graphics card. It is a windows dependancy error and is related to certain dependant .dlls missing.

I got mine fixed. Please let me know if you are facing this problem. I`ll post the related info.

On another note, the game is running like a charm on my new pc with the Radeon HD4350 (1 GB)! The card is a steal for just 2400Rs, quite sufficient for people like me who are not hardcore gamers.

Dear Aditya plz tell me how to sort this problem
"This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix the problem"
please send me mail at [email protected]

Hi All,

Ashes Cricket 2009 with patches installed is running poorly for me too, very jerky. Below is my system specs, am I too lacking in the hardware arena.

I have to say though given all the problems throughout the thread, I'm not surprised to see it go onto consoles only:facepalm

Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
System Model: System Product Name
BIOS: BIOS Date: 06/19/08 16:55:05 Ver: 08.00.12
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E6750 @ 2.66GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 3072MB RAM
Page File: 433MB used, 4523MB available
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce 8600 GT
Display Memory: 256.0 MB
Current Mode: 1680 x 1050 (16 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: HP w2207 Wide LCD Monitor

Cheers,

Steve S.

BUG

I have another bug in AC09.

It is perfect running but the graphics options is not working.
example - crowds are not in the stadium
if coming night computer becomes hang

PC Configuration :

RAM : 704MB
GHz : 3.06 GB
GRAPHICS CARD : ATI RADEON XPRESS 200 SERIES
WINDOWS XP
COMPAQ-PRESARIO4 PROCESSOR

Users who are viewing this thread