C09 HELP: Having trouble running the game? Read here first

you need more RAM, 1.5 -2gb should do the trick

I have just now added new kits to Indian twenty20 squad in ashes 2009 but the game is not running.. the game loads but as i click on START MATCH, it appears LOADINg, but the match doesnt start,.....help meee

I had just added new kits to the Indian twenty20 squad using BIG editor. After that, the game is not running. The game loads, I am able to select teams, conditions, but as I click on START MATCH, it appears loading & the match doesnt start even after 30 minutes. Even my saved games are not running. Please help.
[email protected]

I guess you just imported them wrongly, I guess you replaced them.
Always take a back up and then apply the patches.

i have installed this game but when i click on the game link it show nothing. why this game is not running...

Crowd view Problem

I m unable to see any crowd when i play d game
i hv kept crowd and special effects "on", quality to high and 1600 by 900 in graphic options
wht else to do???????

My pc ram 2 gb
graphic card 256 mb ati radeon x550

Plz help:crying

I m unable to see any crowd when i play d game
i hv kept crowd and special effects "on", quality to high and 1600 by 900 in graphic options
wht else to do???????

My pc ram 2 gb
graphic card 256 mb ati radeon x550

Plz help:crying

Check It once again. You have not Hit Enter to Save the changes

i updated my game with patch of new squad with real name but there is some problem when i run the t20 match after 1 over game will be hanged and i was playing ashes series after finished of 1 match i started second math and after i complete my 1 innings the game hangedpic remain still and background voice continue

My Specs:
Intel core 2 duo T6400 (2.0Ghz)
Ram: 4GB
Graphics: ATI mobility Radeon HD 4570
Vram: 256MB
Pixel Shader: 3.0

Still the game refuses to work. It just keeps running in the task manager then nothing happens. Is there any solution for this?

My Specs:
Intel core 2 duo T6400 (2.0Ghz)
Ram: 4GB
Graphics: ATI mobility Radeon HD 4570
Vram: 256MB
Pixel Shader: 3.0

Still the game refuses to work. It just keeps running in the task manager then nothing happens. Is there any solution for this?

You must Re-install it again

when i click cricket 2009 my game is not start..
but in task manger it is run ....
help me ..:help

Guys,

I have Core 2 Duo E4500
2GB DDR2 RAM
20' LCD [ 1600x900 Resolution ]

Just yesterday I've installed nVidia GeForce 9500GT 1GB Graphics card and started playing Ashes Cricket 2009

I dont understand why it lags a lot at times. Sometimes it takes more than 2 minutes just to load a simple motion.

Is there anything I need to check or change?

Regards

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread