try running the setup file.....
:happy

Graphics card PROBLEM

Hello ,
My system specs are as follows

2GB RAM
250GB HDD
INTEL 945GCNL

RECENTLY I HAVE INSTALLED 1GB NVIDIA 9500GT GRAPHICS CARD..AFTER INSTALLING IT MY SYSTEM SEEMS TO BE SLOW..IF I ENTER BIOS ITS TOO SLOW..ANY BIOS SETTING TO BE DONE FOR USING THIS EFFECTIVELY?

WILL ADDING GRAPHICS CARD AFFECT SYSTEM'S PERFORMANCE BY TAKING UP MORE RAM? PLEASE HELP ME ASAP...

CHEERS!!!!!

It should not slow down your system. Try updating your driver through nvidia.com

If anything, it should make it faster since you went from an integrated to a dedicated card.

No just download latest nvidia drivers.It should do the trick.Also have u disabled ur onboard card in the bios???

Does your video card have a 6 pin power output on it? if it does it means it requires aditional power. Sometimes when video cards dont get sufficient power they operate in a low level performance mode

hey i have just bought and installed the game BUT I JUST CANT RUN THE GAME I PRESS THE EXE AND NOTHING HAPPENES THE GAME RUNS ON THE TASKBAR BUT NOTHING HAPPENES.THERE HAVE BEEN MANY POSTS ABOUT THIS BUT I COUNT FIND ANY FIXES
I HAVE A DUALCORE PROCESSER NVIDEA9800GTS+ LATEST DRIVERS AND DIRECTX BUT NO PLSSS HELP ME OUT ON THISS
CHEERS

another instance of the program running! but cant play the game!

hi , guyz,

i installed the ashes game,as i could play the demo on my lappy , but wen i click on the con a few times, it says that another instance of the program is already running, i checked it in taskmanager, saw the game name on process but nt in the applications, i end the process, i tried again , but still the same result, then reboot, still the same.,, need ur help guyz as i want to play the games asap

plz reply me asap

sry to all coz i post it in the downloads forum as i was not aware of it, i just realised it after the first reply...
sorry broz

thanks

Last edited:
hi , guyz,

i installed the ashes game,as i could play the demo on my lappy , but wen i click on the con a few times, it says that another instance of the program is already running, i checked it in taskmanager, saw the game name on process but nt in the applications, i end the process, i tried again , but still the same result, then reboot, still the same.,, need ur help guyz as i want to play the games asap

plz reply me asap

thanks

it happened to me too untill i changed my graphics card,so i'd suggest you check if your graphics card is compatible with the game.

its nt wit the graphic card bro...
i played the demo n i have the recommended settings...

btw thanks bro!:):):)

My game is running supper jaggy, like a few others in this thread. Specs are way above par, i've got 2.4 GHZ, 4 gigs of ram, 250 GB HDD etc on this thing.

Menus are super slow, always seems to kind of skip around in game making my timing waay off.

Defragging now, lets see if that helps. Any tips?

How many of you guyz can run the game smoothly on a single core processor ?

Users who are viewing this thread