Caribbean T20 Cricket 2012 : T & T WINS

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Fixtures

Table
Caribbean T20 | Cricket news, live scores, fixtures, features and statistics on ESPN Cricinfo
TEAMS

Barbados <my home team :D , unfortunately we haven't been the best since West Indies Team Fell >
So far we got the Most First Class trophy in the Caribbean, but haven't Won a T20 cup yet. Gotten to the Final Once, losing to Guyana.
Keep getting knock out by our Rivals Trinidad, who keep knocking us out of the tournament, Hopefully we will prove different this time, under our New Captain Kirk Edwards.

Barbados Team.
Captain Kirk Edwards, DR Smith, Jonathan Carter, Suleiman Benn, Tino Best, Carlos Brathwaite, Shane Dowrich, Fidel Edwards, Ryan Hinds, Alcindo Holder, Ashley Nurse, Dale Richard, Javon Searles, Kevin Stoute.
My pick of Players to watch out for: Jonathan Carter, Carlos Brathwaite and DR Smith, big hitters of the Cricket ball.

Canada
Combined Campuses and Colleges
Guyana 2 Time WINNERS- FINALLY Chanderpaul is back in the side :)
Jamaica - Man wish Gayle would play, so it could Help our Bowlers.
Leewards
Netherlands - Will they pull an upset, like they did in the world cup :)
Susex
T & T 2 TIME WINNERS and Final in CL - Bravos Brother, Pollard, Rampal, Simmon, Barath say no more. Good to see Ramdin Captaining the Side. first time the team is playing without Daren Ganga.
Windward Sammy's Army :D

Last edited:

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
Day 1

Weak Sammy Team Sink Mighty Ramdin's Team.
One of the Biggest Shock of all time.
Trinidad Who have Great talented Player in t20 Like Pollard and Senior Bravo couldn't help Trinidad Past Windward Low Score of 129.
Man of the Match D Sammy
T&T 118/9 (20.0 ov, JN Mohammed 1*, S Badree 0*, GE Mathurin 2/11) - Match over | Live Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

Guyana Beats Leewards
Man of the Match LR Johnson
Guyana 139/5 (19.2 ov, LR Johnson 37*, RT Crandon 10*, LS Baker 0/34) - Match over | Live Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

Last edited:

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
Leeward Vs Trinidad.
Trinidad Demolished Leeward with Record Victory

Group A: Leeward Islands v Trinidad & Tobago at North Sound, Jan 11, 2012 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

Canada Vs Windward
Sammy's Team wins his second Game.
Group A: Canada v Windward Islands at North Sound, Jan 11, 2012 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

Leeward and Canada are basically out of the tournament.
LEaving Trinidad, Windward and Guyana Fighting for A Place in the Semi

Standing
Windward 8pts
Trinidad 4 pts
Guyana 4 pts (played 1 game)
Canada 0 pts (played 1 game)
Leewards 0 pts

Left to play
in order
Canada v Leeward Islands
Guyana v Trinidad & Tobago
Canada v Guyana
Leeward Islands v Windward Islands
Canada v Trinidad & Tobago
Guyana v Windward Islands

Trinidad Vs Guyana is the Big Match, to show us a clear sight of the tournament. Trinidad winning there Confirm they spot in the Semi and if Guyana Win, Trinidad would be Out of the tournament. unless then Canada beats Guyana and Leeward beats Windward.

Last edited:

War

Chairman of Selectors
Presuming Trinidad does win this competition again, i think their should be a rule preventing IPL teams from picking players like Pollard and Dwayne Bravo and visa versa.

Since it always looks odd that those two key players cant represent that nation they aided qualify for the Champions League with.

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
DAy 4
Jamaica Vs Sussex
Jamaica Win there 2nd Game
Sssx 102 (19.2 ov, A Khan 8*, MN Samuels 2/15) - Match over | Live Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

Barbados Vs Netherlands
Barbados Demolished Netherlands
Bdos 76/0 (7.3 ov, DR Smith 49*, KA Edwards 22*, MR Swart 0/18) - Match over | Live Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

----------

Presuming Trinidad does win this competition again, i think their should be a rule preventing IPL teams from picking players like Pollard and Dwayne Bravo and visa versa.
They are Free agent they can do what ever they want.

I wish both players could forget about Ipl and those T20 Competition and focus on our Cricket, because pollard and Bravo is our Future, accepted West Indie Contract and don't be a Free agent, So Bravo could take captaincy, Since it seem Sarwan is done with, even Guyana cricket left him out, since i really dont like Bravo to be West Indies Captain, but if we looking to go forward, if Bravo shows more interesting in WI and signing the contract, would be good for West Indies Cricket.

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors

War

Chairman of Selectors
They are Free agent they can do what ever they want.

Yea i know thats why i said their should be rules preventing them from switching to a IPL team etc during the champions league or visa versa.

I wish both players could forget about Ipl and those T20 Competition and focus on our Cricket, because pollard and Bravo is our Future, accepted West Indie Contract and don't be a Free agent, So Bravo could take captaincy, Since it seem Sarwan is done with, even Guyana cricket left him out, since i really dont like Bravo to be West Indies Captain, but if we looking to go forward, if Bravo shows more interesting in WI and signing the contract, would be good for West Indies Cricket.

Gayle remains the best man to captain the windies, get rid of the cricket board that has been taken over by a st. lucian conglomerate.

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
CCC win there first match
Sssx 101/9 (20.0 ov, WA Adkin 8*, CJ Liddle 5*, Y Ottley 2/23) - Match over | Live Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

Barbados Trashed Jamaica
Jamaica 95 (16.5 ov, OV Brown 4*, RO Hinds 1/13) - Match over | Live Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

Yea i know thats why i said their should be rules preventing them from switching to a IPL team etc during the champions league or visa versa.

Gayle remains the best man to captain the windies, get rid of the cricket board that has been taken over by a st. lucian conglomerate.
they Do need to get Rid of the st. lucian conglomerate, We NEED people who understand the Cricket, Even the Selector Panel need sacking. But I dont think gayle is de right captain for the side. we cant have a Man who care more about T20 and care less about Test, plus all the thing he did as Captain shows No role model for the side, we dont want a Rebal Team we want a professional team. he got no interest in Test. But i WANT gayle in the T20 and ODI side. But for me Bravo or Sarwan are the only people i see to or Captain West Indies, by the time the youngster grow in to the cricket. Ramdin is so so.
also after that We need to Mix young player with Old senior player instead of haviung all senior player or all new player. need to have it mix and maybe have 2 different Team Test and ODI/T20so we dont over use our players.

Last edited:

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
Guyana VS Canada
Guyana beat Canada
Guyana 144/2 (17.0 ov, S Chanderpaul 36*, N Deonarine 52*, AS Hansra 0/14) - Match over | Live Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

Windward VS Leewards.
Windward BEat Leeward as they sight the Semis.
Leeward Islands 135 (19.2 ov, A Martin 0*, KK Peters 1/17) - Match over | Live Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

GROUP A
Trinidad will be confirm a Space in the Semi Final all they have to do is Beat Canada.

Windward will confirm the space in the Semi, if they win they last Game aginst Guyana.

Guyana will have to beat windware very Bad to book a place in the Semi.

Leeward out of the tournament

Canada Out of the tournament.

GROUP B
Barbados have to win one of the last two game Susex or CCC To Confrim they place in the Semi.

Jamaica Have to beat Netherlands and make sure CCC dont beat Barbados.

CCC have to beat Netherlands and Barbados

Sussex out of the competation.

Netherlands out of the competation

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI