CGPv7 + IRCSU(v2) Released!!!, Download Now And Enjoy...

gonzo99

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
RussianVodka said:
i find there are 2 many edges on hard mode in ODI
i got 4 edges in 1 over

Yeah I know what you mean. I haven't tried in Nornal or Easy, but it seems as though the new ODI batting is more like Test batting. I have rarely had a batsman at the crease long enough to play a lofted shot without getting caught. I normally get out off edges or mistimed lofted shots. Whereas Test batting is easy to hit any shots from the beginning of your innings. I was wondering if Boss mixed the files up :eek:

boss

Club Cricketer
Hi All!

thank u for all of u'r exceptional fbs/revs/points abt cgpv5. sorry for not answering u'r queries!. But already took note on the probs u been pointing down. Currently i've less time in preparing cgpv6. may be around 1 months time, there will be CGPv6. will let u know more soon. keep on following the thread.

Boss

Last edited:

gonzo99

School Cricketer
boss said:
thank u for all of u'r exceptional fbs/revs/points abt cgpv5. sorry for not answering u'r queries!. But already took note on the probs u been pointing down. Currently i've less time in preparing cgpv6. may be around 1 months time, there will be CGPv6. will let u know more soon. keep on following the thread.

Boss

Hey Boss!!! Nice to know you're still alive :p

Well, there's plenty of good gameplay left in CPGv5 so a month isn't too long to wait. Hope you're well mate :)

To get back to a recent post of mine re batting:

ATTENTION ALL!!!!!!!!

I have now tried swapping both the Test and ODI batting files. IMHO I reckon this is the way to go! Use Test batting for ODI's and ODI batting for Tests. I urge everyone who uses Boss's patch to give it a try. You won't be sorry you did it! Your innngs will be more enjoyable & realisitic in both forms of the game.

In Tests you won't be able to slog from the word go because of the edges, and in ODI's you will still get edges, but you will be able to score at a decent rate. Remember that the CPU bowls a tighter line in ODI's, so you won't get to use the super scoring lofted cover drives as much as in Tests!!!!

I would be interested to hear feedback from anyone who tries this. Post it in this thread so that Boss can also hear if I am on to something or just a crazy nutcase who has no idea :D

P.S. This is no criticism of the patch - just interested to see if ppl agree ... or not :)

boss

Club Cricketer
rep on 8/2/06

sureshot said:
Boss does your gameplay patch 2.0 http://www.planetcricket.org/module...linkinfo&id=513 < that one require swapping files?

thanks for u'r query!, instead of swapping files, either u may use the v4(std) or may wait for CGPv6(which will be released on March first week!)

(Also to gonzo: swapping files have few disadv over the shot type/agg/def values/power and edge freq in btw the game formats, so as of now u may wait for few more weeks for CGPv6...)

Boss

Sureshot

Executive member
boss said:

thanks for u'r query!, instead of swapping files, either u may use the v4(std) or may wait for CGPv6(which will be released on March first week!)

(Also to gonzo: swapping files have few disadv over the shot type/agg/def values/power and edge freq in btw the game formats, so as of now u may wait for few more weeks for CGPv6...)

Boss

So will V6 be in one file? :)

boss

Club Cricketer
sureshot said:
So will V6 be in one file?

not possible mate!, am planning for CGPv6(MCP) - that'll be ultimate in the series!, but will take more time to prepare... will update soon abt it!

Boss

Sureshot

Executive member
But it is possible to do it with a patch isn't it?

Because mine is one file. (AI Extreme 3.0 by Satish)

Cricket_60

International Coach
If it's as good and as big as Boss's previous patches then It will be impossible for one file.

It is possible but usually patcher's now create a file for us to bowl and bat with and the CPU to bowl and bat with. It Makes the gameing better.

boss

Club Cricketer
Yap!, thats absolutely correct!, more on game compatibility indeed...

Boss

boss

Club Cricketer
CGPv6(MCP+IRCSU) coming soon...

CGPv6(MCP) with "IRCSU"(International Roster Characteristics and Statistics Update) will be released around the March Last week and that will be ultimate in CGP genre. As there will be lot of works involved, i can't rush the rel date. will update u all in btw. so chk out the thread regularly...

Boss

Last edited:

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Boss it wud be good if in ure next patch there were more edges for us wen we bowl

Users who are viewing this thread