CGPv7 + IRCSU(v2) Released!!!, Download Now And Enjoy...

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
yh batting should improve a bit but can u also make more edges in the bowling not enough and other dissmisals lik bowled also do u have a AI Patch makin tutorial?

btw boss i was lookin at ure patch making tutorial and i dont get how to get the parameters up in the first lace let alone editing and ure Config and graphics importer dont work coz when i click to download it say invalid lik contact webmastere so cud u poat em both here or anyone answer thank u

ironage

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
2morrow comes the day..

well , 24 hrs from now , boss will release the patch .. i m very excited and happy abt it.... hope its the best patch ever with batting more realistic and also a bit easy too

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
i hope that in tests the ball dont go in the air for backfoots shots like it did in previous versions

vinuatlast

Club Captain
well i guess u took note of that from my patch ehh ??? punk Sk8r

By the way boss good stuff mate.................

Last edited:

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
Time taken = 3 months
Outcome of the patch = I think it would be mindblowing.
I am duely waiting for the release.
Hope it will be better then the previous versions.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
also the legside shots were hard to play on v5 other shots were good hope the bowling gets better

James219

International Cricketer
Yeah, brilliant patch from what I've seen, haven't played with it or the game too much, but a bit more seam movement would be cool.

boss

Club Cricketer
CGPv6 + IRCSU(Beta) Released!!!, DOWNLOAD Now And Enjoy...

First of all, thank u everyone here for u'r kind support and patience. As i announced earlier, As ever, on well before time, here comes the CGPv6 with IRCSU(Beta)...

Download CGPv6 with IRCSU(Beta) Now From the Attachment!!! (Size: 540 KB)

Direct Link: http://eac2004.sphosting.com/cgpv6ircsu.zip (instead of clicking the link directly, just use the "Save Target As" Method)

(Also Updated in the 1st Page of this thread!)

Details:

Title : Cool game Play Patch Version:6 for EAC2005 With IRCSU(Beta)
Author : A.R.Karthick (Boss)
E-Mail : [email protected]
Discusssion on: Right Here!
Release Date: 25-3-2006 (Saturday)
Thanks to: PlanetCricket.net members/mods/admin and my friends.
Spl Thanks to: Colin &team to provide us the great "Player Editor" and also the "Unique Face Patch". Without their effort, the concept of IRCSU is not possible at all.

Introduction:

Already released patch: CoolGamePlayPatchV1,V2, V2RR, V3, V4(MCP), v5. After Discussing pros and cons of these patch on the PC thread,i am glad to release this new patch "CoolGamePlayPatch-Version:6"(CGPv6) for EAC 2005 with all new "IRCSU (International Roster Characteristics and Statistics Update". IRCSU is a innovative think am working on that will give you a realistic game play experience!. The default player characteristics are not up to the mark. So that am decided to tweak it to more realistic and works well. All the player's stats, consistency, temp, flexibility, aggression, defence, batting, bowling and fielding parameters are changed!. More imporatntly each and every intl teams squad and starting line-up edited accordingly.

Game Modes:

CGPv6 is presented with standard 3*3 different set of configs seperately for 10/20 overs ODIs, 45/50 Overs ODI, and 4 day/5 day Test matches as it was in previous patches. (So read the installation methods carefully!). This patch supports All Game Modes (Easy- for beginners, Normal- for amateurs, and Hard- for pro's) as well as All Game Versions (Tests, ODIs). Also with this patch, i introduce IRCSU(International Roster's Characteristics and Statistics Update)- a realistic mod for the default roster. The difficulty of gameplay is varying from mode to mode or according to the game type. So select u'r configs and rosters correctly for best results.

Hi-Lights Of CGPv6+IRCSU:

1. Squad and default line-up of each and every international team edited realistically.

2. Stats of all the intl players updated. (Upto 1st of March'06)

3. Batting parameters of all the intl batsmen edited according to their stats. (i.e, Skill, concentration, resilience, attack, defense, shot selection etc)

4. Bowling parameters of all the intl bowlers edited according to their stats. (i.e, Accuracy, discipline, Stamina, Seam/Spin, Spl ball ratio)

5. Fielding parameters of all the intl players edited. (i.e, arm strength, accuracy, agility, speed and catching skill)

6. Part time bowlers will not bowl more overs.

7. Prime Spinners will bowl more overs than Fast bowlers.

8. 6 hit/Power of the ground shots now depends on players ability like skill, attack param.

9. Every player have their own strong area and weak area to score runs.

10. Strike Bowlers can bowl accurately than part timers or lesser quality bowlers with the wicket taking abilities.

11. No more super man kinda fielding efforts. All the params adjusted accordingly to provide u the real experience. So there is a good chance to score quickly by converting 1 to 2 runs.

12. Accurate Pacing by CPU in both form of the games, and the CPU will adjust the pacing according to the situation.

13. Backfoot shots/Dance Down Shots can be played as easily as it with the normal Frontfoot shots and they do have good power range.

14. Each and every shot's power range/direction range/height and timing -all depends on the player quality, his form, the time he sets in the crease. Shot selection tech is pretty vast by CPU. More or less all the shots can be played by the CPU. (We can also play all the shots smoothly after set in). We/CPU can't always connect the ball successfully. It more depends on the time u spend in the crease as well as the batsman type. Particularly in the beginning of the inn by the batsman, there is always a chance to get him out. once they set, that'll be a different story.

15. No more default edges. Edges are tweaked in such a way that it blended with the shot selection. Poor timing (late/early) can provide more chance of edges. Edge frequency is adjusted realistically. Even a good shot can provide a edgy shot and even ground shot can be the aerial shot at times.

16. More variation in method of dismissals.

17. Pitch parameters and the Field physics tweaked accordingly to the real game.

18. Every Game Mode/Game Format/Game Play is different. In test matches, we need lot more patience to time the ball, where as in ODIS, we can feel better timing and placement from the start. Its also applicable in selecting Game Modes. Start to play around with NORMAL Mode, then after some exp, u may switch to HARD mode.

19. Six hit is tweaked in a manner that no one can sure abt the results early on. We/CPU may get success, possibility of huge sixer/caught in deep/or even in the in field. Six hit height is adjusted and u can see more flat shots. But be remembered, hitting the "6" shot early on before sets in could be a dangerous move. Indifferent timing/half hearted lofted shots mostly end in a catch.

20. Important field modifications made.

And made few more modifications required as we discussed earlier.

All length Installation Procedure and Few important Notes and Tips can be found in the attached readme document with the file.

Now what?:

After playing a bit with CGPv6IRCSU, feel free to put your comments/reviews/feedback/pros/cons or what ever your thoughts on the patch in here. Lets enjoy the game.

If u like to e-mail me : [email protected]

Happy Cricket'2005 Gaming!!!

Download CGPv6 with IRCSU(Beta) Now From the Attachment!!! (Size: 540 KB)

Direct Link: http://eac2004.sphosting.com/cgpv6ircsu.zip (instead of clicking the link directly, just use the "Save Target As" Method)

Cheers :happy :happy :happy

Boss

Attachments

• cgpv6ircsu.zip
    539.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

vinuatlast

Club Captain
Boss i tried your patch but while loading the Test and odi roster...all players bats seems to be mismatched and jumbled..i mean Sachin is holding a Kookabura while yuvrajsing is holding a slazenger ...v how come mate...some insight please....

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
boss i am confused i like this patch but have a few thought bout it. i like the batting i have only tried batting so far i think timing the shots is kinda hard backfoot ones that is especially the backfoot cover ones i was using test wen we bat one but one thing that i think is great is the batting bug i think u have fixed it i have only done it 2 times but the backfoot cover drive made a proper sound wen i did time it it didnt make a misstimed sound but bad thing is i have only hit 2 backfoot cover drives that have cleared the infeild i am playing on hard pitch with the aussies just to test it and its hard to time the shot why is it like this is because im playing a test match i will try odi now thanks anyway reps fpr you

Users who are viewing this thread