CGPv7 + IRCSU(v2) Released!!!, Download Now And Enjoy...

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
vinuatlast said:
Boss i tried your patch but while loading the Test and odi roster...all players bats seems to be mismatched and jumbled..i mean Sachin is holding a Kookabura while yuvrajsing is holding a slazenger ...v how come mate...some insight please....

Yes same here, boss please fix this up.

Hero

Club Captain
Smart work boss dude.I will test this patch and will let you know about it.

SuLaKa

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi boss. I am downloading your patch. I hope that it will give good experience to play with your patch

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Originally Posted by vinuatlast
Boss i tried your patch but while loading the Test and odi roster...all players bats seems to be mismatched and jumbled..i mean Sachin is holding a Kookabura while yuvrajsing is holding a slazenger ...v how come mate...some insight please....

The same problem here too....... Fix it up as it looks very odd to see Sachin holding other bat instead of MRF and also for other players!!!!

ironage

School Cricketer
dissapointed

boss. sorry to say,... but u have really dissapointed me.... its the same old old story.... with each of ur new patch..batting is becoming more and more and more tough.... as a cricket game lover , i really loved the ball swing and seam movement but batting ,, i must say its at its worst...
cant hit a single stroke properly with ur patch...
hope u take a note of my prob. and provide me a better patch... till then bye

shan111

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just played a test match between Australia and India at MCG. Heres what I found. It was normal pitch, sunny, mild temp.
Bowling
Aussies won the toss and elected bat. I played as india. Aussies were allout for 252,with sreesant taking 4 wicks.I found the bowling very interesting. The CPU was chasing after every ball outside off-stump :eek: . Langer got out when he edged a slow outswinging half-volley.
After that Ponting and Hayden were going along nicely. But again, they were chasing any ball outside off-stump. Hayden got out when he edged a flipper of Kumble to Dhoni.
The dismissals were varied. I got 2 bowled, 2 LBW, 3 batpads, 2 cot behind.
Disappointing
1) The CPU plays every deliveries outside off right from start. I never seen them leaving a ball unless it way outside off stump.
2)The shot power needs to be corrected. Almost every shot just whistles past the infield and just before the fence it stops. Thats why of his innings of 55, ponting scored only one boundary. :noway. The power should be like CGP3 or 2.
Batting
The batting was enjoyable. The bowlers were bowling realistacally. Especially Mcgrath got the ball to move. I really enjoyed the challenge of playing the moving ball. I also liked that the cutters were really deviating just like in real life. Oh, I forgot to tell that the when we were bowling the ball was also swinging and seaming and "cutting" like real. The dismissals were realistic. Sehwag edged Mcgrath to Gilly when tried to cut too early in innings. Also Gambhir was bowled by an inswinger of Lee.
Later when Warne came in he got the ball to spin and bounce. I think for the IRCSU he was bowling like real warne. Playing him was challenging.It wasnot easy as like other AI patches. He got 3 wickets including an edge, a Batpad and one LBW. Wow, I was really thrilled the way he bowled and got those wickets.
Dissaponting
Not much. But the same shot power needs to be corrected.
So at the end, the patch is good. But the shot power or field speed needs to be corrected.

boss

Club Cricketer
Thank u very much friends for all of u'r app, comm, rev...

After watching u'r comm...

1. I need to tell u that i modified the roster characteristics and stats only. Not their appearance(face, kits, bat etc). As far as am concerned, if u load the roster correctly, u can have the correct bat, atleast it's compatible with Unique Face Patch. But for new comers, i don't know. Anyhow to be honest, i don't know who carries which bat? (apart from few). Anyone interested/expert in this field, can modify their self easily using "Player Editor/Personal Tab". there u can change the bat/face assigned. Good Luck!. Afterall there is much more important thinks done in the roster than the asthetic elements.

2. About the shot power: always trying to set it perfect. As far as am concern it's reasonable with this patch. may be soon can get the right blend.

3. Abt the Outside Off Stump Madness: Yap!, it may look like a bit strange, will try to fix it in upcoming patch.

Keep u'r thoughts coming abt the CGPv6+IRCSU. Most of u thrilled abt the IRCSU. But this is only the beginning. Can do even better only with u'r support and replies. Simply put, More the response, even better will be the next patch.

Always try to give u the individual replies, but have less time. Anyhow will do it whenever possible.

Cheers

Boss

Last edited:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Boss,

I used ur patch and was good but found a following bug in ur patch!!!!
1)The CPU does not know how to play the keg stump yorkers and i get them bowled out easily!!!! I will post screenshots and u will be anle to understand!!!

Just got all the wickets very easily in Hard Mode!!!! I m sure i used the bowling patch while bowling!!! Hope u fix it up soon!!!!

Attachments

• bowld2.jpg
    bowld2.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 99
  • screcrd.jpg
    screcrd.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 96

h123786

Club Cricketer
i get the bats problem too though i load it properly pakistani players use puma bats :D

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
battings waaaaaaay to hard the backfoot shots anyway i can only time a few or the one that i have timed properly and should hit the bat dont they go straight through

groobz

Club Cricketer
I think the batting is easy, score about 7rpo, because the drives are so powerfull,, front foot drive timed well, almost always goes for a boundry. Nice work!

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
yes i agree front foot shots are good but its the back foot cover drives they just dont make contact with the ball so i would like to know if you can make them more playable like the other patches because if you can this patch wil be better than it is so please work on it or tell me when to time the ball do we time it when its about to pitch after when? just the backfoot cover drives...

chrais

School Cricketer
I think this patch is very good for bowling, very real dismissals, and varied ones too, and its harder to bowl in the good batting conditions as well, which has to make you think a bit more of where to place the ball and what pace, swing or seam

the batting is ok, but the shots i cant seem to play ever is the hook and pull, to both pace and spin, it is impossible for me to get any bat on them at all,,, possibly because like the cover drive when u press up+right+back foot for the hook, theres like 3 different modes of the shot, which makes it hard to know when to use it

like other ppl here, i think the backfoot shots are too hard to play, and time, or for the pull get bat on it

apart from that, really good patch, makes me enjoy cricket 2005

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
havnt tried bowling yet but i can play the pull and hook to pace bowlers most of the time. its the backfoot cover drives that are hard

Users who are viewing this thread