CGPv7 + IRCSU(v2) Released!!!, Download Now And Enjoy...

shan111

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah! I have taken permission of everybody related with this patch.

shan111

Associate Captain
Originally posted by Cricket Doctor
What do you mean everybody?

Those guys who contributed or helped to make this patch possible.

Last edited:

angryangy

ICC Chairman
I don't like batting in the test patch, slogging is easier than defending (the forward defence being too unreliable to bother using unless necessary) and I seem to only ever get out playing overpitched deliveries, never anything on a good length.

The roster thing might be a good idea, but it seems awfully subjective, especially for bowlers. In the test game, making a bowler excessively inaccurate just makes them difficult to score off, as they just bowl down the leg side and wide outside off.

groobz

Club Cricketer
^^ I know what you mean. Over pitched deliveries seem to fly through the air a bit resulting in getting caught in the covers ect.

Spot on about the bowling accuracy as well. Pollock bowls really straight and accurate, but all this means is that I drive him for for every delivery. While bowlers who don't have the same accuracy are definately more difficult to score off.

prasoonvidhu

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
i would like to have a few more edges on dry and dusty pitches.Also while auto playing domestic sides score huge scores of about 600+(Eg W.I A scored 602/2 vs India).I found ODI version of your Patch better than the test matches.

boss

Club Cricketer
Reply on 8/4/06

Hi all,

thank u all to provide continuous sugg/comm abt the patch.

Few Observations for you...

1. In the upcoming CGPv7(IRCSU V2) all the batsmen (INTERNATIONAL) will have the correct bat.

2. Will make def.shots/bf shots easy to play in cgpv7.

3. About the Bowling Accuracy: higher the accuracy means straighter the bowler bowls, where as lesser accu means bowler spraying both sides of the stump, hence they are difficult to play. But the fact is more the accuracy, better the wicket taking. So i modify the roster in such way, don't think of another way.

4. In IRCSU, i modified the chars/stats of only international teams. (Not the County teams/A Sides). So when u decide to play such teams, u better do with the planetcricket roster. Only when u playing intl cricket, better use the IRCSU. Playing IRCSU roster with the county/A teams only provide u the weird gameplay. (As Prasoonvidhu points out...)

(Btw: To Shan111 : Mate!, u asked for the permission to modify the fieldphysics.cfg only which i granted. Whereas u completely re-releaseing the patch here is not fair. Instead u start u'r own patch from ground zero (base patch) and get the credits!. Hope U know the time and effort ppl spending in their patch making.)

Boss

ahk2578

Club Cricketer
hey Boss have you thought about doing the replay and camera feature like you had done for one of your C2k4 patches for C2k5??

boss

Club Cricketer

Thank u verymuch John for u'r wonderful rev abt my cgpv6, will definitely give our members a chance to select these patches.

Will announce the cgpv7 rel date soon

Boss

Last edited:

freeshead

School Cricketer
absolutely boring patch..third class ..c grade..
havent seen such a worst patch..

you will never see CPU avoiding the ball in test cricket..& defending a ball..
interesting? right?

very good..great pacth...in test match u will fill that you are playing 20-20 cricket..
not even 20-20 ..it's like 10-10//
interesting?right?

9 out of 10 times CPU will hit the ball in the gaps..& when u will place the fielder over there, cpu wont hit there..ball will go again to the gap..
interesting ? right?

good length ball no meaning..
interesting?

what a patch..
EA will give u award..

shan111

Associate Captain
I would advise u Viru that u should check yourself. I agree that this patch might have been not the greatest one, but you should not post like this. Those who make patch puts a lot of effort to make this patches. Sometime they dosent come good as one expects, but this is the way one great patch is made.I hope u understand me.

Users who are viewing this thread