CGPv7 + IRCSU(v2) Released!!!, Download Now And Enjoy...

ranjithbalan

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,
I have cgpv7 + ircsu2 installed. If i want to install the 4 gb pack as well as unique face patch, which roster file should i load while playing the game as after the installation i will have another roster planetv1a.ros . please help

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
ranjithbalan said:
Hi,
I have cgpv7 + ircsu2 installed. If i want to install the 4 gb pack as well as unique face patch, which roster file should i load while playing the game as after the installation i will have another roster planetv1a.ros . please help

You can't use the ircsu2 roster as it is not compatible with the new 4gb bat pack and unique face pack v2. You need to use the roster which comes with these download i.e the PlanetCricketv2a.ros

gonzo99

School Cricketer
surendar said:
Appologies mate....

I got confused with Boss Version6(V6) and Version7(V7)!!!

The V6 has "config when we bat/bowl"!!! so there are separate files for batting and bowling in V6!!!!

Its not there in V7!!!! So i got confused between these two(V6 and V7)!!!

So i think Boss only can answer why the cursors are big in bowling!!!!

Sorry
Suren.

I think I can answer this one. If I'm wrong maybe we'll see Boss respond? :upray

In the past, eg V6, the different files for batting and bowling have been there to make the game different when we bowl or bat, or the CPU bowls or bats. Like bowling cursor used to be smaller for us than for the CPU. Other settings are also different.

With this patch Boss has taken everything he's learned and tried to find a balance of his settings so that we don't have to change the files around when we bat or bowl.

The bowling cursor MUST be large to get any variation in line & length by the CPU, and we are using the same file as the CPU. The natural consequence of this is that when we bowl we have to use the same size cursor as the CPU - just get used to it and you'll be OK.

I think it makes the game a bit more realistic, because with a good bowler you will always be able to bowl pretty accurately (although not always spot on, which is realistic), but with a bad bowler the ball never seems to go quite where they think they're aiming (which is also realistic).

If you get used to it you will realise that bowling is still pretty easy - but it's not as easy as it used to be. Also, Boss's roster is an important part of this patch - the player abilities are adjusted to work with the patch.

Anyway, I think that this is the answer to the question of the cursor. A bit long-winded ... sorry :(

john

School Cricketer
hi boss i just got one complaint the six hit shot is way to easy i scored 200 in 16
overs using your six hit shot.otherwise your patch is perfect i just love the way i can
get all kinds of dismissals and the way your patch makes bowling challenging every one is in for batting but i am one of the few guys who plays criket games for bowling
and your patch makes it very interesting i stopped playing cric 2005 4 months back cursing ea for making another sick cricket game tried all patches even your previous
patchesbut got bored, then tried your new cgp7 patch and i am hooked again cant believe its like a new game if you can fix the problem i mentioned above and post a modified cgp7 patch it would be really cool.

Users who are viewing this thread