Champions League T20 2013

ferg512

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Horrible captaincy from B.McCullum there to keep N.McCullum on for another over, completely let the game get away. Where the heck is Beard?

nandu saju

School Cricketer
Sunrisers got a winning start,hope that they would keep the spirit and go on winning.Good to see Dhawan leading the side as well.:clap

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Shikhar Dhawan is on fire man. Hope Sunrisers will do great in away games too.

----------

Someone please help: Where can I get latest CLT20 photos?

ferg512

International Coach
If only Ishant would cut his hair he would probably add a few ks and he would also be able to see where hes bowling.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
Whom do you think will be the champion of champions when the club champions take on the champions?

It will be decided after final between CSK vs MI :D Sure 99.99% :thumbs But there is 00.01% probability that other teams can make their way into the finals :cheers

nandu saju

School Cricketer
Its almost sure that either MI or CSK would win.But its not right to under rate teams like RR,SRH,Titans,T&T,Perth Scorchers,Lions etc They are all good teams.:wave

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
T20 is the game for youngsters they said but they never said that the whole world is waiting to see the two most oldest cricketers face off each other today in SMS Stadium, Jaipur.

nandu saju

School Cricketer
The match between MI and RR was noticed for Sachin against Dravid.But Sachin scored only 15 and Dravid just 1.But it is to be noticed that Sachin was batting well hitting 3 fours but got out just like in the World cup 2011 final :p

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
I watched the match last night...not sure how long this tournament will keep my interest. It's just so India-centric. Held in India, mostly Indian commentators, international players are paid extra to play for Indian teams instead of their local team, most of the games will have an Indian team involved because 4 Indian teams made it. It's OK if you like India I guess, but trying to sell us on the idea of a worldwide Champions League is a complete joke. You've heard this all before, I know...I think I'll watch the games where no IPL team features :D

Anyway, the cricket was reasonable. Good to see a wicket where the ball was doing a bit. If Mitch Johnson gets Samson LBW early it could have been completely different, although RRs still had Hodge in the sheds. He's a good young kid Mr Samson.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
Hoping lost for Mumbai Indian, as expected. I was bit sure about it because Rajastan Royals have won all the home games in IPL-6 and they still winning home matches. Anyways good batting by Sanju Samson :cheers

Someone could see the team icons of MI and RR on boundary line? :spy I didn't watch ball to ball game so :p

----------

I watched the match last night...not sure how long this tournament will keep my interest. It's just so India-centric. Held in India, mostly Indian commentators, international players are paid extra to play for Indian teams instead of their local team, most of the games will have an Indian team involved because 4 Indian teams made it. It's OK if you like India I guess, but trying to sell us on the idea of a worldwide Champions League is a complete joke. You've heard this all before, I know...I think I'll watch the games where no IPL team features

Yeah! I enjoy IPL much much than CLT20. Every team should have their home games on their home ground. But its BCCI managed competition (I guess). So we can't expect much exciting from it. ICC should manage leagues like.

ferg512

International Coach
I watched the match last night...not sure how long this tournament will keep my interest. It's just so India-centric. Held in India, mostly Indian commentators, international players are paid extra to play for Indian teams instead of their local team, most of the games will have an Indian team involved because 4 Indian teams made it. It's OK if you like India I guess, but trying to sell us on the idea of a worldwide Champions League is a complete joke. You've heard this all before, I know...I think I'll watch the games where no IPL team features :D

I also held this viewpoint (this tournament is a complete joke) but at the end of the day its just not financially attractive for the BCCI to have the non Indian teams there. I don't know why the BCCI doesn't just stage a second IPL they would make far more money, and they have already made it pretty clear that they'd do just fine without everyone else. I must say I thought there would be a bit of a backlash from Indian fans regarding the IPL with the whole fixing thing, but it seems most don't really care I guess. Things look as though they're going on as though nothing happened.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread