Cheesesarni wins the inaugural Monty Burns Cup!

Are you interested in playing in the 2nd Edition of the Monty Burns Cup?

• Total voters
we can have a rule by having a assigned team for each player

teams are obviously going to be test playing nations
1)Australia
2)England
3)South Africa
4)New Zealand
5)India
6)Pakistan
7)West Indies
8)Sri Lanka

i am happy with any team
i prefer southafrica or west indies

but its unfair if your india new zealand and play ausralia

Count me in please.

never quit a single game.

prvt tourney, good idea. what about a 20/20 league.

u know more of crkt than me, points for a win, extra points for runs and wickets?

play each other twice, could have like 20 teams to fit in with the 20/20 theme

a good idea?

Wonderful, now we have a full tournament, please leave your PSN and location for final confirmation

but its unfair if your india new zealand and play ausralia

Teams will not be assigned for this tournament. Maybe in future additions, however for this tournament everyone can pick any team they want and different teams for every match if they so choose. Just no special teams allowed.

Fixtures will be posted later this evening Central US time. I will update the first post with the fixtures and groups. Keep posted guys!

hi - my PSN is the same.... gunner_3sp_glow

10MB virgin broadband.

Ok guys, fixtures have been posted for the 1st round of the Group Stage. Please contact your opponents through PC or PSN and arrange a match. The results are due Sunday September 6th.

Damn the spots are filled out? :(

Good luck to all those playing! :D:):p

i have PM'ed gougie. waiting for his respond...

i have PM'ed gougie. waiting for his respond...

gougie is best reached on PSN, he is a brand new PC member. just message him on PSN please, if you have trouble reaching him let me know.

xtremedesix your opponent cheesarnie is on holiday till saturday, I will extend the sunday deadline for you guys a few days if needed.

Guys please post confirmations and try to contact each other in this thread so we know everyone is active and knows whats going on

Last edited by a moderator:
gougie is best reached on PSN, he is a brand new PC member. just message him on PSN please, if you have trouble reaching him let me know.

thanks mate, just added gougie on psn. now if has some spare time today, we might aswell finish the match by the evening.

thanks mate, just added gougie on psn. now if has some spare time today, we might aswell finish the match by the evening.

very exciting, please make sure to play at the assigned venue and use a day 1 pitch with all settings on random. You dont have to, but it adds to the fun of the tournament.

Hmarka added 14 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

legendboy20 , I have informed gougie that you are looking for him, he should reply soon.

I have sent most of you messages on PSN, cannot wait to see the results pouring in and stats updated.

hi mate im available at anytime just let me know when,better to tell me on psn as im abit of a pc novice,its taken me 30mins to find this post

gougie added 14 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Ok gougie you are in , this is really supposed to be for PC members so we can contact people and discuss the tournament, I have included your friend cheesesarnie for now. Please tell him to make a PC account, if all the spots fill up and other PC members want to play I will have to drop him though.

I am hoping that the spots fill up by Friday and Fixtures will be released Friday evening.

Can't get in touch with cheesesarnie might not have took his phone,hell definitely play and make a member on this site,but if you want to leave him out of this first tournament no problems pal ,thought we were struggling to fill places

cheesesarnie is in the tournament, I will extend the deadline for the 1st round for him if needed. Just tell him to contact his opponent on PSN or PC asap.

just had a match with gougie. i was struggling at 137/7 in 15 overs when the game froze and had to restart my system.

match between me and gougie is now complete! goug' won it by 54 runs. he won the toss and batted first, got a total of 258 for 7 (i think) and then i could only manage 204all out in the chasing.

congrats, BUDDY!

Users who are viewing this thread