Cheesesarni wins the inaugural Monty Burns Cup!

Are you interested in playing in the 2nd Edition of the Monty Burns Cup?

• Total voters
just played legend boy, his inning was almost finished when connection lost....

yes and i am really i sorry about that. but i PM'ed you twice on why the connection was lost but you didn't replied to it. so i take it as you think i quitted the game? if this the case, my humble request to hmarka, please award the match to xtremedesix.

xtremedesix has generously asked for the match to be replayed. We are all aware of the connection issues due to the shoddy network coding. Good luck to you both on your re-match.

A side note: thank you to xtremedesix who has agreed to play 2 of his matches in 1 round. This allows cheesesarnie to play in the tournament. Your a good sport champ.

On with round 2!

Hmarka added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

This tournament sounds like fun and being carried out in the right spirit. great to see and I wish I could take part. Good luck guys. :)

And we wish that you could join us. Perhaps one day, in a land far far away, some people will play video games across consoles.

yes and i am really i sorry about that. but i PM'ed you twice on why the connection was lost but you didn't replied to it. so i take it as you think i quitted the game? if this the case, my humble request to hmarka, please award the match to xtremedesix.

no dude i was out in a bar drinking lol
but i will play now if u want

xtremexdesix added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

same happened this afternoon with me and legendboy do you want to play now?

i can play one game who ever wants to

no dude i was out in a bar drinking

lol... and i was thinking something else. my apologies mate

match result between me and xstremexdesix:

Australia (me) 181ao in 18.3 overs
South Africa (xstremexdesix) 82ao in 15 overs

lol... and i was thinking something else. my apologies mate

match result between me and xstremexdesix:

Australia (me) 181ao in 18.3 overs
South Africa (xstremexdesix) 82ao in 15 overs

Good win!
Proves that you shouldn't have alchohol before a game!!!:D

haha its ok bro good game
we shd play another one tomm when i m sober lol

Hey mate, gougie is trying to reach you to arrange your round 2 fixture. Please message him on PC or PSN.

Congrats to legendboy20, he will be hard to catch in the highest run scorer category! Group A has suddenly gotten very spicy, we have 3 teams with a win each!

Last edited by a moderator:
i can play with him tonight around 7-730pm est

Gougie lives in the UK, I do not know if that might be too late for him, no worries though, I am sure you two will get a match going sometime this week/weekend.

amjad and burnsy08 I hope you two are in contact.

I myself have contacted gunner, and hope to play him today or tomorrow.

Good luck to all, some people might be able to clinch playoff spots in this round!

Gougie lives in the UK, I do not know if that might be too late for him, no worries though, I am sure you two will get a match going sometime this week/weekend.

amjad and burnsy08 I hope you two are in contact.

I myself have contacted gunner, and hope to play him today or tomorrow.

Good luck to all, some people might be able to clinch playoff spots in this round!

if around midnight for him is ok then we shd be able to play a game tonight
lets see

Gunner and I will be playing Saturday, hopefully Amjad and Burnsy09 will have also played by then so that Round 3 fixtures can be released.

I know the rules are 5 days for each round but if all the games are complete, I see no reason for waiting. If any objects then the deadline will be extended.

Good luck tonight to gougie and xtremedesix. This is an important match for both, gougie can clinch a spot in the playoffs while xtremedesix is fighting for survival!

Can we get an overview of the results so far? I know it is a bit sad but I am kind of enjoying following this one!!:):p

Can we get an overview of the results so far? I know it is a bit sad but I am kind of enjoying following this one!!:):p

I have included a summary of the first round in the first post. You just gave me another idea! I will write tiny summaries as the results come in.

All the summaries for Round 1 have been posted, so far only 1 match has been played in Round 2. The second match is being played tonight midnight UK time. It is a virtual eliminator for xtremedesix.

Also in the first post are batting/bowling stats and a Standings table. That should get you up to speed, anything else feel free to ask. Always welcome any interest in our tiny tourny.

Thanks for that, I shall look in the first post. Should have probably done so already but in my defense I'm pretty thick!:)

Users who are viewing this thread