IPL Chennai Super Kings | #WhistlePodu

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Personally, I would play Baba Aparajith over Manhas. Aparajith has been warming the benches for CSK for too long now. He is a very exciting allrounder, and a big hitter (that's what I have heard of him though I haven't watched him). And he is a useful bowler too. Personally, I would give him the chance ahead of Manhas for most of the matches. I know CSK already have a lot of bowlers, but having an additional seamer is always a good thing.

Also Aparajith is future India material. I cant say the same for Mithun Manhas, who is already 34 years old now.

Having opened the batting alongside Aparajith for nearly 2 years in club cricket i feel he has the flame in him to be the best in the business. Our team's scorecard would generally read, 70/0 in 10 overs with Aparjith on 50* of 25 balls and i would be 10 odd not out of 35 balls :) memorable days and a great feeling when both of my friends Aparajith and Vijay Shankar are in the CSK squad now and still they are in touch with me :)

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Having opened the batting alongside Aparajith for nearly 2 years in club cricket i feel he has the flame in him to be the best in the business. Our team's scorecard would generally read, 70/0 in 10 overs with Aparjith on 50* of 25 balls and i would be 10 odd not out of 35 balls :) memorable days and a great feeling when both of my friends Aparajith and Vijay Shankar are in the CSK squad now and still they are in touch with me :)

What happened with you :p

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
As Arun said, i am a software engineer working for AT&T not by passion though :(

I can at least feel good that i am playing corporate leagues now.

You work for AT&T from offshore? Through which company? Cognizant?

SK-ZC

International Coach
*Baba Aprajith's stats

14_b.jpg

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Aparajith is an off spinner?:eek: I thought he was a slow medium bowler.

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Aparajith is an off spinner?:eek: I thought he was a slow medium bowler.

He was a medium pacer when he started his career but he converted himself to be an offie. What actually happened was in one match we did not have any spinner in our 11, so Apar tried to bowl off spinners and it came out well. So he converted into an offie as we had a lot of medium seam bowlers in our club. He actually changed for our club team.

harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
CSK has more firepower than last time I think.

CSK can win this time... :D

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Dhoni lost the hope for win, when Bravo injured himself... and CSK fielding poor today... and Nehra drop easy catch of Maxwell... when it all happened in same day than god can't save the CSK...

Users who are viewing this thread