IPL Chennai Super Kings | #WhistlePodu

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
It was just the case of foolish pick of the forgieners why the hell do you play 3 batsmen in your XI when u have a foolish bowler like Nehara ? It would have been fantastic to play Hilfi as Maxi is not so good when facing pacers and you could counter attack Miller with the spinners. Over all Msd should pick the best possible 3 with one good forgien pace bowler

Last edited:

FC Akash.

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
dear CSK Haters, dont get Scared by viewing Raina's Stats :p

2_b.jpg

[URL=http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=Whistlepodu]#Whistlepodu [/URL]

Whistle Podu Machi For Raina And Csk's 100th Match
#Whistlepodu #Returnofthepride #Csk100 #Raina100

Dont Worry Cskian's We Will Win The Next Match With A Pride Innings

Always Whistlepodu For Our Lions

And Smicullum Pair Is Rocking There Performance Is Awesome

Happy To See Vijay Left The Team

From Now Yemagandam (Bad Time) Starts For Punjab As He Was The Opener

But Still Good Players In All Teams

Very Tough To Guess Who Will Win

But I Will Always Stick Up With Csk

And Great Presentation Of Thread @santhoshSKR

Last But Not Least I Would Love To Say That

1908259_620892334654668_4059690837744711649_n.jpg

SK-ZC

International Coach
Tough it was a perfect XI i would prefer Badree over Du plessis.. MS over trusting Sir there ...

Ash+Jaddu+Raina enough for a T20 match i think so :spy because Ash and Jaddu was in good form, so there is no need for another spinner.....as Badrinath was not there, FAF is must. because, he can play either defensive or attacking role, so he must need in Playing XI for every match and he can also spin his hands if needed :thumbs

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I think we hit an almost perfect lineup yesterday. Hilfy is a must. We need a senior overseas fast bowler to stabilize us. Ishwar Pandey is the guy to keep in place of Nehra.

One small change I would make is have Aparajith in place of Manhas. I dont understand why Dhoni doesn't rate Baba Aparajith well enough to give him a chance in the XI for CSK. Poor guy! Also now that Aparajith is an off spinner, he can be the third spinner after Ashwin and Jaddu (with Raina also as backup). Manhas got some lucky runs yesterday, but Aparajith is more useful. He is a potentially very good bat, and a useful bowler. He might also make us not need Badree.

We played very well yday, but need to keep this up. I think the presence of Smith and McCullum has improved things a lot in terms of the top order effectiveness. Once everyone starts firing, this CSK lineup could be impossible to beat.

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Brilliant piece of artwork. Hatsoff to the creator .
QxF157c.jpg

Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I think Aparajith might give us even more balance to our lineup. Hope Dhoni picks Aparajith over Manhas. Manhas down the order is a waste of space. Aparajith at that same spot will most likely score faster.

Users who are viewing this thread