IPL Chennai Super Kings | #WhistlePodu

Epic

Panel of Selectors
I think Aparajith might give us even more balance to our lineup. Hope Dhoni picks Aparajith over Manhas. Manhas down the order is a waste of space. Aparajith at that same spot will most likely score faster.

Surely he isn't being kept out because of inexperience, because Mohit was the sheer definition of that last season and he gave him a go, which makes me think Dhoni/management don't rate him and it will take a whole lot of Manhas fishing up for him to get dropped, which he won't exactly have much of a chance of doing given how low he bats down the order.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Baba's strike rate isn't great and he is not as experienced as Manhas. Those things might work against him but would surely like to see him get a couple of matches to see how he performs.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
There's most definitely a place for players with a lowish strike rate in this format, only problem being they'd probably have to bat somewhere in the top order to have any effect, and not end up hindering the side with unnecessary pressure, which Baba can't exactly do with the names in our top 5.

grkrama

National Board President
i think Dhoni will persist with manhas at least till the Uae leg of the tournament, and if he still doesn't contribute effectively, he may try out baba, at worst he is still a young pair of legs in the field compared to manhas.
Thats the only tweak needed to make the CSk engine perfect.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
i think Dhoni will persist with manhas at least till the Uae leg of the tournament, and if he still doesn't contribute effectively, he may try out baba, at worst he is still a young pair of legs in the field compared to manhas.
Thats the only tweak needed to make the CSk engine perfect.

He doesn't exactly get many chances to contribute effectively and his role is very much that of Suryakumar Yadav at KKR, and of the 2 games he was called upon, he did well in 1 vs Delhi.

lion100lion

International Coach
I don't think we (CSK) have got the best team in IPL, but all our players are in top form.
That's the reason of CSK rocking in last 3 matches :yes

Users who are viewing this thread