IPL Chennai Super Kings | #WhistlePodu

to KXIP fans! :D

attachment.php

#whistlepodu

Attachments

• 10310607_703951326310974_7340070553168879946_n.jpg
    10310607_703951326310974_7340070553168879946_n.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 92
if Badree comes in for Hilfy will be great !

#whistlepodu

Badree is overrated. And I dont see why we need him when we have Ashwin and Jadeja, who are pretty much top line IPL spinners. He might be the best T20 bowler in the world (considering that countries play less international T20's, I don't rate that tag as much), but we have some of the most successful IPL spinners. Even on a heavy turning wicket, Ashwin and Jadeja can cause lot of damage with Raina chipping in. And we have a decent-to-good medium slow bowler in Smith.

I would bring back Hilfy or try Matt Henry soon. I dont see Badree playing a lot of games for Chennai.

I dont see Badree playing a lot of games for Chennai.

I think CSK lacks X-Factor in bowling attack, thats why Badree comes into play. Because he was #1 T20 Bowler and Ash & Jaddu cant stop Maxwell, but Badree may.....

so he will play one or two upcoming games and we cant decide his ability with yesterday's performance

Last edited:
That ain't gonna happen.As far as I see the team,MSD wont give more priority to Aprajith than Ashwin/Jaddu.Manhas is doing a fine job and replacing him would be mere idiotism.
But,Matt Henry in place of Hlify is a good deal.Poor chap is being smashed outta the park this time

Great win for csk yesterday,mumbai indian's 10 match winning streak at wankhede is over

That ain't gonna happen.As far as I see the team,MSD wont give more priority to Aprajith than Ashwin/Jaddu.Manhas is doing a fine job and replacing him would be mere idiotism.
But,Matt Henry in place of Hlify is a good deal.Poor chap is being smashed outta the park this time

What job is Manhas doing? He is just being a pure passenger in the XI. Jadeja comes out to bat ahead of Manhas, and Manhas is rarely used. And whenever he gets his chance, he doesn't do much and gets out quickly.

I would rather give that opportunity to Aparajith who is a more younger player with good promise. He is known to be a good allrounder, and can hit some useful runs. And Aparajith is not replacing Ashwin/Jaddu. He is just taking Manhas's place. He can be used as the third spinner (thereby probably not making us need Badree at all).

Users who are viewing this thread