IPL Chennai Super Kings | #WhistlePodu

Well,possibly the fact that I've seen less of Aprajith.Manhas has been decent.He has the capacity to hit a couple of shots..Don't know what can Apraith do in his place.

I think it's time CSK go for Baba, looking how other young players performed, even Zol, I think it will be about time we see him get a go or two.

Great win for us day before yesterday.
The most surprising news is that David Hussey joined CSK to replace Bravo. I don't think that's a good decision because we're looking much stronger in both units. All that we need is a genuine fast bowler.

CSK probably want to replace Bravo, the batsman rather than Bravo, the bowler. And the decision to take D Hussey is sensible in that aspect. And D Hussey is also a useful spinner who can easily bowl his 4 overs out.

But if we have to play D Hussey, we cant play any overseas fast bowler since Smith/Baz/Faf are certainties that cannot be replaced. So I dont see the point in picking D Hussey. We should have gone for a fast bowling allrounder in the line of Bravo.

Which we already have Matt Henry for if such a player was needed, should've used this opportunity to sow up our fast bowling problem and got Bollinger, it's really shocking he went unsold in the auctions.

Last edited:
Is Raina undefeated as a CSK captain? I remember him captaining the side 2/3 times or more, but don't quite remember if he has ever lost under captaincy.

Random, but I'll look into it...

----------

Won 1, tied 1 (went on to lose the one-over eliminator) and lost 1.

Ah, he was brilliant as a captain, just got unlucky with the two losses, his field placements and bowling changes were quite impressive.

Don't remember much of that season except the game before the semis vs you guys that sealed us a top 4 place, the semis, and the final, but I'll take your word on it... ;)

No, Badree deserves a run in the side, and no, Faf is far more versatile than Dussey.

Users who are viewing this thread