Commentary Thread

End of Over 1: 5-2, runrate=5.00
Samuel 1-0-5-2
Devonish* 5 (3 balls)
Gurney 0 (0 balls)
Last Wicket: Monkhouse c. Porter b. Samuel 0 (FOW: 0/2)

The Samuel I know and worship, pity he didn't nail a hattrick, but oh well!

End of Over 50: 264-2, runrate=5.28
Waterhouse 10-0-49-0
Afnan-ul-haq* 137 (144 balls)
Wotton 36 (27 balls)

Last Wicket: Bignot c. Mohammed b. Herd 45 (FOW: 180/2)

Shadaf you beauty :hpraise

Hmm, some bugs by the looks of things. Games in SA already completed even though they should only be in the 7th over....

Maxkarter added 3 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Lol okay, I get it now, if you wanna see your match result desktop scoreboard bug will do it!

It really is a toughie, watch the game play out and wait for the result or dive in and see it early.....

EDIT: I wanna know if I can go and see an early result of another match without screwing my own over?

Last edited:
Well I have work in an hour so it was an easy choice, and I just made the decision for everyone in my OD league because I am nosey. Well Shev won, and I now know everyone's rough RS :)

Oops, sorry Justin :laugh

I checked a rivals game came back to my own to see my result thanks whoever brought me that early win! :laugh

Rolled Dublin for 98 and chased it for the loss of 2 muhahahaha!

Ah Angry you are the one that revealed my results early :p Didn't even notice that my game shouldn't have finished, just checked it and I didn't win to the 43rd over.

I've destroyed the suspense of one game in my league, and Tom did mine, now the other two... hmmm lol.

The Aussie games are well over now, even the standings have gone through. I'm a bit of a nervous watcher especially when I'm batting. I'm scared of a wicket falling every ball so not all bad seeing the scorecard when you win!

The Aussie games are well over now, even the standings have gone through. I'm a bit of a nervous watcher especially when I'm batting. I'm scared of a wicket falling every ball so not all bad seeing the scorecard when you win!

Same here, i also avoid my batting :p

Users who are viewing this thread