Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

I don't know a heap about these Indian players, but i'd be selecting

Sehwag
Gambhir
Tendulkar
R Sharma
Uthappa
Dhoni
Pathan
Harbijhan
Kumar
Sreesanth
I Sharma

I'd add Yuvraj for Uthappa if he was available.

I agree with your selection. It is not good to go with 4 front line bowlers and 10 overs to be filled in by part time spinners.

My psychic prediction: India to score 265.

2 quick wickets exposes an Indian middle order with not too much depth apart from Yuvraj. It will be interesting to see how we go from here.

I hate it when a person is caught behind off a poor, short and wide delivery down the leg side.

It was indeed a shocker. I'm surprised he got some bat on it.

India are going okay. They havn't gotten away to a flyer but they also haven't lost too many wickets and have a healthy total. I reckon 280+ pitch.

Sri Lanka have bowled well. A few dropped catches though, India are lucky not to be one or two more down perhaps.

That's a disgusting decision and Sangakkara appealing for it is not in the spirit of the game. He was no where near hitting that. He's a hypocrite, as he's bitched about it in the past.

Come on India.

That looked a very bad decision to me (that of Rohit Sharma). got to see the replays there!

Yuvraj cannot be a top ODI player unless he cracks the code of the 'spinners'. When Murali came on with Yuvraj new to the crease, I told my dad that he would be out soon and went for a drink only to come back to see that he was out without a run added to the total at that time.

It's always so great to see the Indians playing in the "true spirit of the game"

2thumbs.gif

I can sympathize with Rohit Sharma. The umpires have been giving me a lot of poor decisions in Cricsim. But this is a shame and we see that Indians don't know how to play Murali.

It's always so great to see the Indians playing in the "true spirit of the game"

2thumbs.gif
What's that supposed to mean?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread