Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

I can sympathize with Rohit Sharma. The umpires have been giving me a lot of poor decisions in Cricsim. But this is a shame and we see that Indians don't know how to play Murali.

What's that supposed to mean?

prlly some aussie being sore that we were the only team to challenge them over their heads and if it wasnt for poor umpiring in the secong wouldve gone 1-1 or even maybe just lost 1-0.

Perhaps some of the more experienced batsmen like Ganguly, Dravid, and Laxman would have been able to cope with Murali's guile. This is what you lose in experience when you go with young players just for the sake of having a young side.

I hate it when a person is caught behind off a poor, short and wide delivery down the leg side.

I agree. That was a poor shot. sehwag attempted that hook quite a few times before, and didnt look too convincing.

Though we had a partnership of 68 for the opening stand, I wasnt happy with the approach. Both Sehwag and Tendulkar were batting the same way (trying to occupy the crease and score slowly). I agree if one can assume that role whereas the other blitzes away, but both doing it really didnt give that momentum to our innings. We had a partnership but not the momentum that we needed.

250 from here would mean the batsmen from now on would have done good. Scoring against Murali is tough, and Jayasuriya is there to tighten the screws even more.

You cannot refer a caught-behind...

cricinfo says it can

20.5 Muralitharan to RG Sharma, OUT, another excellent delivery from Murali, tempting the batsman forward and he plays down the wrong line as the ball bounces away from him, taking an edge. Sangakkara pouches and is almost celebrating before the decision comes. No third umpire is called for and he's on his way, but could be in trouble later as he stood there for a while, unhappy with the call

cricinfo says it can

20.5 Muralitharan to RG Sharma, OUT, another excellent delivery from Murali, tempting the batsman forward and he plays down the wrong line as the ball bounces away from him, taking an edge. Sangakkara pouches and is almost celebrating before the decision comes. No third umpire is called for and he's on his way, but could be in trouble later as he stood there for a while, unhappy with the call
I think they were referring to the stumping appeal? Or have they initiated some sort of new technology rule?

No Snick Just Saw It On Tv Worse Than The Dravid Decision Omg

Horrible horrible decision! Time to burn Rudy's effigies?:p

ill go get the kolkotta crowd ready

I think they were referring to the stumping appeal? Or have they initiated some sort of new technology rule?

no idea im not getting the live stream too clearly so i think it was prlly of the stumping but still rudi koertzen needs glasses.

Last edited:
Perhaps some of the more experienced batsmen like Ganguly, Dravid, and Laxman would have been able to cope with Murali's guile. This is what you lose in experience when you go with young players just for the sake of having a young side.
Nah--we've seen Murali walk all over us with those very people in the line-up.

Users who are viewing this thread