Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

yeah... you know its true i strongly believe the series shouldve been 1-1 or atleast 1-0 as a victory for the aussies

If it wasn't for the umpiring in the 3rd Test, we would have won.

Precisely my reaction when I read your post.

What was so hard to understand about my post? I just thought I'd say that I think it's great that the Indian team play in the spirit of the game and always walk right away when given out by the umpire.

mine or ponting14's?

Mine.

Last edited:
Please. You continue to fail to understand the distinction between an LBW decision and a batsman hitting the cover off the ball and not being given not out. Come back when you can tell me why you think murder and pickpocketing should both be given the same punishment.

What was so hard to understand about my post? I just thought I'd say that I think it's great that the Indian team play in the spirit of the game and always walk right away when given out by the umpire.

you would have won ROFL.

Back to the game -

A decent fightback by Dhoni and Gambhir. both got to keep going coz Uthappa coming in now would be too early. Hope these two can take us to the 45th over or so and then it can be T20 type fireworks.

A total of 250 or above is required. If we get that, we can defend it with the type of bowlers we have.

Back to the game -

A decent fightback by Dhoni and Gambhir. both got to keep going coz Uthappa coming in now would be too early. Hope these two can take us to the 45th over or so and then it can be T20 type fireworks.

A total of 250 or above is required. If we get that, we can defend it with the type of bowlers we have.

its gonna be tough but i think uthappa coming in at the 40th over and going berserk is good.

Back to the game -

Makes me queasy, Sai. You have been one of the unfortunate exponents of the commentator's curse from what I recall. :p

Please. You continue to fail to understand the distinction between an LBW decision and a batsman hitting the cover off the ball and not being given not out. Come back when you can tell me why you think murder and pickpocketing should both be given the same punishment.

Come back to me when you can read sarcasm.

Would you expect any less? Some Australians are obviously bored since their team isn't playing.

What other Australians are you talking about?

Anyways, back to the game shall we?

good fightback by india...wtf is your problem ponting14 this isnt even an australia match come back and moan when australia is playing

Users who are viewing this thread