Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

I dont expect us to score more than 200. So if they cross 200 which is true we dont stand a chance.

Remember Murli will destroy middle order. Noone plays him better in there expect Dhoni and hes also injured. Also if its Dhoni facing Murli it means we are in trouble.

I dont expect us to score more than 200. So if they cross 200 which is true we dont stand a chance.

Remember Murli will destroy middle order. Noone plays him better in there expect Dhoni and hes also injured. Also if its Dhoni facing Murli it means we are in trouble.

If Dhoni is injured, he wont risk playing tonight. He has recovered well

Edit: Fantastic fielding from Rohit Sharma! Man, that was reminiscent of how Andrew Symonds or Jonty Rhodes pull off run outs.

I am not losing hope on the game. The wicket looks better than the game against Australia. And the bowling attack is not AUSTRALIA! So I think we might turn in a better batting performance today.

Where Dhoni's Dadaji. He goes invisible once his spell is finished.

Who are you?why you writting from his account?you can't be our sid?don't lose hope dear.200 is nothing.it just matter about one patnership.and we have some plus point like sachin didnt play any great knock in this serise?so whose know may be it just his day!

Why is everyone blaming Munaf here when it is Harbhajan who is clearly not doing anything in the middle overs.
It is no great feat to get in 10 overs for 40-odd bowling in the middle overs. As a frontline spinner, you`ve got to pick wickets in the middle overs.
Iam sure Sehwag will manage 0/40 in 10 overs if he bowls regularly just like guys like Gayle and Symonds do.
We don`t need Harbhajan to play that role !

250 on for the Lankans now. India have very little chance in this game now.
Murali will rip through our inexperienced middle-order.

Praveen Kumar who has been rated very highly by members here has been horrible. From what I`ve seen of his batting, he is an educated slogger.

Last edited:
Heh, Patel's been the pick of the bowlers. And Sangakkara finally departs for 128.

Fail rate for 200+ chases at Adelaide is 35/46. Anything over 230 is surprisingly hard to chase.

What a knock from Sanga :hpraise Pathan finally succeded getting a wicket :p

Wickets are tumbling in last 5 overs :(

Heh, Patel's been the pick of the bowlers. And Sangakkara finally departs for 128.

Fail rate for 200+ chases at Adelaide is 35/46. Anything over 230 is surprisingly hard to chase.
No.36 coming up shortly.

And it was never Patel`s bowling people are unhappy about. It is his lazy looking approach which is the issue.

Unless Yuvraj finds form this match is gone in dumps. India should try and get to 200 to avoid giving bonus point to Sri Lanka.

Great knock from sanga.i also hope 36 is coming shortly.good work for that stats but i won't be so worried with it.hope sachin will bring some joy for us.
Atlast its poor captaincy from dhoni.

There you go Vaibhav. Sachin gets out to Jaffer by Slinga. I think this will be Sanga and Slinga show for SL today.

Ya sid.all over for us.good win for srilanka.india need to win rest of two matches.ba bye guys.see you at next match.

Users who are viewing this thread