Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Remember Murli will destroy middle order. Noone plays him better in there expect Dhoni and hes also injured. Also if its Dhoni facing Murli it means we are in trouble.

I havent seen Dhoni play him well before.
I believ,you will see a different middle-order in the next match if we lose this one.I still think that Yuvi should have made way for Raina here.

Why is everyone blaming Munaf here when it is Harbhajan who is clearly not doing anything in the middle overs.

Heh, Patel's been the pick of the bowlers

I agree thatr Munaf has been the pick of the bowlers and that he has bowled prety well in the last two matches.
But his fielding is lacklustre and the foll doesnt run when he ought to be .Yes,we were losing against Aus at 149/9,but that does not mena that a batsman hits the ball to long-off and you stand still.:rolleyes:
PlayerStatusRunsBalls4s6sS/R

We Indians tend to over-react. I cant point out to anyone coz I have been guilty too of the same thing.

I have faith in Uthappa, Gambhir, Sharma, Dhoni and Pathan. I hope India can win.

Stupid Sky, the actions not being televised. Must have lost connection or something.

Anyone else in the UK suffering from this, right now?

We Indians tend to over-react. I cant point out to anyone coz I have been guilty too of the same thing.

I have faith in Uthappa, Gambhir, Sharma, Dhoni and Pathan. I hope India can win.

We do over-react,I agree.Everyone does.
But this is more due to the fact that we might end up losing two consecutive matches on the trot,wherein, in both matches we were in a commanding situation.

We can still win this one.Its just one-down now.

We do over-react,I agree.Everyone does.
But this is more due to the fact that we might end up losing two consecutive matches on the trot,wherein, in both matches we were in a commanding situation.

We can still win this one.Its just one-down now.

Its 2-down now and the stage is set for Murali to wreck havoc from now on.
There is absolutely no meat in our middle-order.

we messed up last match. we are not looking too good at the moment. another one gone

"Foolish batting. Just simply throwing wickets away", Richie Benaud in Cricket 07 when 2 or 4 wickets fall quickly. Same applies here also.

Yuvi buddy do something or get set to sit out for rest of matches.

"Foolish batting. Just simply throwing wickets away", Richie Benaud in Cricket 07 when 2 or 4 wickets fall quickly. Same applies here also.

Yuvi buddy do something or get set to sit out for rest of matches.

He won't sit out sid.Trust me.whatever will be result but thats the quality ininng from Yuvi.Hope he'll take india to home...

Yuvi was our key man and Vaasy dismissed him with a beauty. Tough seeing a victory here from Dhoni and our bowling all-rounders.

Users who are viewing this thread