Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

ey?? :what

He hit a straight drive into the wickets at the bowlers hand and had a mix up with Jayawardene, resulting in Jayawardene and Jayasuria getting out with Sangakarra playing a huge role in both of them, obivously he didn't intend for them to happen...:p

Uthappa also failed and I think that he should probably be dropped in favour of Suresh Raina. Keeping faith of both of them in the squad, it would be fine to rotate the two (and maybe Tiwary) pending form in a period of five or so matches.

Unfair because it was a run out after all and he had to run round the bowler. Having said that, he was looking tentative. But he started to middle a few just before he got out.

Would be great if Raina/Tiwary got a shot though, would fill in the no.3 spot very well and super fielders, adding to our other guys (been waiting for this moment for so long now :p)

With Dhoni's injury Karthik might get to keep, which would also be awesome.

With Dhoni's injury Karthik might get to keep, which would also be awesome.

What also would be awesome is that although he will probably keep magnificently behind the stump, he will also score 6 runs at a strike rate of 33.3 :)

But i guess Karthik will have to play because no one else keeps in the squad except Uthappa and he's porbably a bit rusty behind the stumps...

Nah, Robin gave up the gloves some time ago. Karthik is fresh off a good hundred in the 50 over format so shush you!

You always need to take care,when you talking with Mob about Tiwary and Dinesh Kartik..lol..He loves them both.

There are a special group of players I love, and I will defend them to the core of the earth. lol :p
It starts on the first impression, it's a feeling I always get.

Ya and you saying it right.Honestly i don't know about Kartik But they Must give Tiwary a chance.Why the hell they brought him here?I am not Rating Uthappa as a bad player.But It won't affect the result of the match if you bring Tawary in place of Uthppa for one Match.
Also Little bit Harsh but they should try Piyush Chawla in one of the Match.and Anyway Harbhajan not doing anything Great there.

They're scared that he'll fail again, I guess, Manoj Tiwary. It's unfair though, he got a chance while jet lagged, that chance should have gone to Raina, who is an ideal replacement for Yuvi anyway. Aggressive Leftie.

I would still give Robin one more chance if Sehwag can't play though, and I agree, I'd replace Harbhajan with Chawla, but I'm not 100% on that one, I'm always biased against Harbhajan.

Dhoni's injured? Who'll captain? Come to think of it... who is VC? It used to be Sehwag but he isn't in the line-up atm... Tendulkar?

Dhnoi will definitely play, we cannot lose his batting and captaincy, but he looks really tired with the calf injury, it would be well advised that he lets Karthik keep the next match, but he may have healed.

If there is a risk, it's not worth taking, because losing him is the worst thing that can happen to the side right now.

Yuvi is the vice-captain, and I don't think he'll be too bad either, he seems like a natural leader and decision maker.

Dhoni's injured? Who'll captain? Come to think of it... who is VC? It used to be Sehwag but he isn't in the line-up atm... Tendulkar?

Sehwag is not our VC.Yuvi is and I think He is also a good Leader.
But i don't think Dhoni won't play.He was not Injured that serious.and Also he has good long gape to recover.

To be honest, Yuvraj wouldn't want the captaincy placed on him now since he's just getting back into top form. He's the right man for the job though.

Users who are viewing this thread