Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

61 needed off 23 overs with six wickets left should be a walk in the park. Remember that Australia still have two powerplays (?) and the part timers to come.

Don't screw this up India, PLEASE! It's not often Australia is on the ropes like this...

61 needed off 23 overs with six wickets left should be a walk in the park. Remember that Australia still have two powerplays (?) and the part timers to come.
Spoke to soon, you never know....

To be honest I don't think Australia deserve to win. They should lose to teach themselves a batting lesson. What I want though is all the recognised batsmen to be dismissed and then the Indian tail rescue.

The bonus point is looking unlikely now.

Idiot Yuvraj is out. Why is he in the team? To waste balls?

You can't blame Heroes went they perform. Considering them as Zeroes' when they don't perform well?....NO!

Well, I'm too feeling the pressure now....That's the reason why i am In a pumpatic, pressure mode.:(.

56 From 19 Overs!!!!

Poooooooooooooooooooooooof!

Couple of edges in the last over, Pretty much tensed, India are likely be cold-Blooded. This is brett Lee's last over now.

3 edges in one freakin' over!

I reckon Aus can pull this out of the hat here, get Symmo on as the 5th bowler, he can get the ball to go irish. You never know...

I can't believe how close this match is. 159 all out in the 43rd over, what if Hussey had scored runs in the rest of the 7 overs if India hadn't bowled them out. I doubt India would have won this. (surely we can declare India winners!)

Users who are viewing this thread