Commonwealth Bank Series Feb-Mar 2011/12

Shastri says "Great crowds on a Sunday, all the more surprising that Tendulkar is not playing. If I was Tendulkar and I saw those crowds, I would say 'to hell with your rotation, I want to play'". TERRIBLE! Thank god that Shastri is nowhere near the Indian team dressing room. Moronic!:mad:facepalm

this is not old india, don't try to pinch a single, Warner sacrificed his wicket for clarke.. :facepalm

Last edited:
Ponting should just stick to tests, Warner should stick to tests and T20s, Hussey bros should be in White ball games.

Yadav looking fresh after the break. Bowled most of the balls above 145Kmph and las one nearly 150 Kmph :eek:

----------

Now he's bowling above 150Kmph. India need to keep this guy fit

Is the speed meter screwed? Yadav started his second over at 150 and kept only going up in his next 4 balls.... His first over was in the mid 140's.:eek: If this is true, he is some real serious talent... I wish it was true!

Is the speed meter screwed? Yadav started his second over at 150 and kept only going up in his next 4 balls.... His first over was in the mid 140's.:eek: If this is true, he is some real serious talent... I wish it was true!

It appears to be true mate. Same gun is showing Vinay at mid 130's :p

----------

Forrest doesn't look very comfy against the short stuff. Strange for a aussie :spy

Forrest starting to grow in this innings, really wielding the willow well. Survived the early fire and wasn't lost in the moment, now bulldozing the Indians with flourishing cuts and drives. The sky's the limit for Forrest now, looks to have a bright future in the green.

fearsome tweak it.. well at least it was Clarke and not Forrest after talking him up :facepalm

Big wicket there from Yadav!! Clarke was going pretty superb out there. Yadav has kept it very tight till now, great stuff from him. Using him after the Powerplay seems to work.

----------

It appears to be true mate. Same gun is showing Vinay at mid 130's :p

All the more why I am inclined to doubt the speed gun.:p:D

I'm liking what I've seen of Yadav this summer.

Users who are viewing this thread