Commonwealth Bank Series Feb-Mar 2011/12

Malinga is varying his deliveries today. Warner was all at sea against him.

With Wade dropping anchor it's hard to say if Warner's role wasn't to make the first move and attack Malinga. As easy as it is to criticise one player for being impatient, you probably wouldn't want them both 10 from 20 either.

----------

Then again, it is a bit green and probably not coming on. Maybe only want to look for 230.

Warner and Ponting were up for captaincy roles. BOTH shouldn't be in the ODI team at all.

----------

The match's played in Sydney right? RAIN!!

Should India give Rohit Sharma more chances?

He averages 70+ in last 15 matches more than any other india Batsman. (except Dhoni)
and btw Dhoni said in one the press conference, Rohit will be playing all league matches. :yes

... replays awaited on the Christain decision. In any case, this is interesting now. Aus and SL both want the DRS, but they can't have it in this game since India don't like it?

The lulz.

I'm still in disbelief how those can object to DRS when in situations like this they still perceive the umpire's decision to be better :l

I'm still in disbelief how those can object to DRS when in situations like this they still perceive the umpire's decision to be better :l

Using DRS you are assuming that the path predicted is going to be right. Put another way. Remove umpires and DRS will show it is not out. Now umpires can say that is wrong decision since they believe it is out :lol:lol Yeah we can argue all day but if DRS was so perfect I am sure military institutions all over the world will be queuing to get it for their missiles and missile defence projects.

Last edited:
No one says DRS is perfect, it's called an improvement. Obviously it's not going to be the standard of missile defense systems (maybe India's though?) when their budget is ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread