Console Patch 3 Release?

Gozmit

Club Captain
Hahah Definitely psychologist needed because one guy always shout lungs out that he gets it but how long gets inside him to know he is not doing well . :yes

Cricket_god

Associate Cricketer
I don't think it's an idiotic assumption. It's pretty well known that piracy is a huge problem in India, any game developer will tell you that, and that a massive majority of the copies there were/are pirated. I believe Big Ant have plenty of information informing them of this also.

Piracy is a problem in most developing countries and even some developed countries.Most of india hardly have access to Hardware to play Dbc .Pc and console gaming have hardly taken off in india.Its mobile gaming which is popular except handful big cities.So i do think publishers view india as a major market for consoleor pc gaming yet.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Piracy is a problem in most developing countries and even some developed countries.Most of india hardly have access to Hardware to play Dbc .Pc and console gaming have hardly taken off in india.Its mobile gaming which is popular except handful big cities.So i do think publishers view india as a major market for consoleor pc gaming yet.

Can we please not have that debate again.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Erm

Microsoft is apparently gonna take another 3 months to sort their crap out , before the patch is released early 2016 along with DBC2016...

Gozmit

Club Captain
Lets Find Probability of A group Named " This Guy Gets It" as of now 3 friends named Da,Bi,Du. Du got immense pressure on his brain and got mad ,what is the probability that Bi and Da follow him ?,as i started with probability but now it is conditional probability because Da ,Bi ,Du interconnected to each other.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Lets Find Probability of A group Named " This Guy Gets It" as of now 3 friends named Da,Bi,Du. Du got immense pressure on his brain and got mad ,what is the probability that Bi and Da follow him ?,as i started with probability but now it is conditional probability because Da ,Bi ,Du interconnected to each other.

And your posts are still better than someone else I (can't) name.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
well that's an interesting theory, let me file it in the "incredibly stupid" box beside the stuff about chemtrails and 9/11 being an inside job

also, its "labour"; we speak proper english here

Users who are viewing this thread