Cricket 19 General Discussion

Am I missing the preset fields? are they gone now?

One thing I'd love if the game had would be the ability to move your fielders around while in first person view, that would be truly epic. It seems like it's almost there, I also love the new pro cam catches.

no
Am I missing the preset fields? are they gone now?

One thing I'd love if the game had would be the ability to move your fielders around while in first person view, that would be truly epic. It seems like it's almost there, I also love the new pro cam catches.
I am sure you can create fields in the create section in academy

Can somehiw we can make the white ball more darker?

@Dutch
sinceI think Ur playing on pro cam without hud u will understand. On certain pitches and lighting conditions difficulty to watch from hand. ( With the slight frame skip also )

Or
An option for the single colour ball marker around the ball.(color not changing according to length)

Guys, Can anyone confirm is it worth to start career mode now? I am not much into the looks of the players, don't care much about that. But I want the player's name, Teams and jersey to me as real as possible.

So should I wait or start? Will be playing an Indian Career Mode.

Note: will be purchasing the game today and starting it today itself.

Just now saw the Launch Trailer. Big Ant has stepped up it's presentation big time! Really cool trailer and even the presentation in the game seems to be pretty much overhauled and really good.
Although holding off on buying it cause I might sell off my PS4 while getting a new PC so might get it for PC then. Really happy for the Cricket game community though. The franchise seems to be heading in a good direction.

Hi Xbox One cricket fans! We know you are waiting on a patch to bring in a number of updates, including the ability to edit lineups.

That patch is imminent within the next few days. We were hoping it could be live earlier but it was not to be. Thank you for your patience!

Tweet from Big ant.....

What date

Guys, Can anyone confirm is it worth to start career mode now? I am not much into the looks of the players, don't care much about that. But I want the player's name, Teams and jersey to me as real as possible.

So should I wait or start? Will be playing an Indian Career Mode.

Note: will be purchasing the game today and starting it today itself.
Wait for it is what I would I say!! Started playing indian career yesterday.. though the career mode is great teams and all have to be updated.

I am creating a FAQ thread: you wont be able to post in there but if you have a FAQ that you see keeps popping up and could be added PM me and I will add it. (My discretion!)
Thanks a lot for that!
I can answer the second question, early August 2019. This was hinted by Ross himself, in their video with IGN on Cricket 19![DOUBLEPOST=1559136051][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey People! I am looking for someone to help for a FAQ Thread for Cricket 19. Seeing a lot of questions being repeated. Anyone?

So frustrating this patch isn’t ready on time.

Can’t really start anything yet until it arrives bar a few practise matches. We won’t see it until next week now.

Waste of a week unfortunately

Got the game yesterday and played an ODI Eng Vs Aus.

I was playing as England.

Australia batted first and made 156 and i chased it down in 20 overs. PRo AI, Med Batting and Med bowling

Apart from the comments made previously both positive and negative, here are some to add to it.

Pros:
  • More Edges, plays and misses and realistic gameplay.
  • A.I looks slightly more sorted but will need to play a test match and comment more.
  • Presentation and graphics are certainly improved.

To be improved:
  • There was significant frame lag/stutter during the slow-mo replay after hitting the boundary.
  • Highlights doesn't include all wickets. I wish they could also include some plays and misses.
  • Not sure if it is just me but third man and long off/long on seem to attack the ball very fast at times they pick the ball near the 30-yard circle while taking only 4-5 steps from their position. This makes me scramble for the run while at times the A.I. did not even run. Shall post a video of the same. This was an issue in AC17 which was rectified later.
  • While changing the field setting, the outfield is shown in transparent color. Takes time to get used to it. Would have preferred something cleaner
  • Keeper has superhuman powers to reach out to areas and can catch anything within slip distance.
  • Bowler catching/field well-timed straight drives

Will be starting a career mode today evening. It looks like we start from the Ranji team itself in the FC format.

Holy shot there are drinks break in the match!!!

Just being “that guy”, but has anyone noticed the drinks break is actually bugged?

Drinks should be every hour by time, but they’re rigidly every 15 overs of play. So if you have a rain break after say 12 overs that takes you up to lunch, you’ll have a drinks break 3 overs in to the afternoon session, and this pattern will continue.

Note to BA - the solution to this is NOT to patch out rain like you did in ashes.

How is everyone getting on with backfoot play? In prior games I was pretty good on the hook and pull, reasonable on the cut and a bit ropey on the backfoot drive, but I’m rubbish at everything at the moment... either miss or edge or pop up in square leg area...

Any tips?

Btw this is not a complaint it’s nice to have a challenge! My timing isn’t great even on the front foot but I manage to nail the odd nice drive but backfoot I’m really struggling!!

How is everyone getting on with backfoot play? In prior games I was pretty good on the hook and pull, reasonable on the cut and a bit ropey on the backfoot drive, but I’m rubbish at everything at the moment... either miss or edge or pop up in square leg area...

Any tips?

Btw this is not a complaint it’s nice to have a challenge! My timing isn’t great even on the front foot but I manage to nail the odd nice drive but backfoot I’m really struggling!!
I'm actually finding Blackfoot shots easier to play in this game!! The thing is to time it late. When you try to play it with ashes timing it looks rubbish! I play with batsman behind cam!!

i hope that in a few patches they make the ball look like its been threw a sandpaper machine after 50 to 79 overs because at the moment it still looks brand new

sandpaper.gif

Users who are viewing this thread