Cricket 19 - Ultimate Edition DLC Released

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Had to turn off the game because it froze when I tried to get back into the online challenges. I like it though, great addition

VijayGreat

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
fearsome tweak you beta :p
go ahead my friend. You have legal purchase. Why do you need someone's approval?
Post automatically merged:

I am playing after patch..
Early observations
1.Back foot play has been improved..it used to look odd when I play on backfoot offside when bowler bowls short. Now looks real cricket..
2.Wes indies and Russia teams available without DLC purchase..
3.Looking more polished(better than before) on ps5
4.emoticons available offline too but annoying (being showed after every ball) and you have an option to turn off in settings..
5.Refined commentary. Sounding better based on situation now.. but no commentary for some fours(may be bug)..
6.AI bowling less short pitch deliveries.
7.There are diving catches now. You heard it right..
8.No more paper ball throws to keeper and bowler(stays long time in the air).
I feel DLC is worth in 2 ways
1. new content is huge adds entirely new format and stadiums.
2.support big ant for future games.

Last edited:

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
I'm in game now. I see the CPL and The Hundred are greyed out, because the DLC is yet to release in the UK, which is understandable. But I do see that CPL is in a separate category while the Caribbean Cricket Cup with the unlicensed T20 teams are still around. Is this something that will be tweaked later @MattW and once the DLC is out and the 100 and CPL become available, will they be implemented in Career Mode?

VijayGreat

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks @HBK619 , @MattW and Big Ant. Great patch and huge content even after 2 years(almost same size as full game). I rarely see this in videogames.
EA releases FIFA,Madden with same gameplay with minor tweaks every year. You deserve huge applause from cricket community.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread