Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

If u are talking about test stats I have complete bowling stats with bowlers having runs conceded and avgs on my laptop with version 0.97...not on my pc with .9994b

Is there going to be an issue with created players when the games out? What I mean is if there are issues with 9994 but not with other betas, when we download those teams created in 9994 or any other beta for that matter from CA with into the full game, will the issues carry over too?

Is there going to be an issue with created players when the games out? What I mean is if there are issues with 9994 but not with other betas, when we download those teams created in 9994 or any other beta for that matter from CA with into the full game, will the issues carry over too?

shouldn't do- database should be fine when updated

As @bd above, a lot of the game is data driven so fixing the database solves most issues.

Brilliant thanks guys!

Is this because it ends in sex? haha

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    80.7 KB · Views: 41
Yep, Microsoft filter, Essex is a dirty word.

Is fixed in game.

Controls..for Ducking

Why isn't there a button for ducking...it will be more realistic with it...furthermore..will the game be released in HK...i m a big fan of this game..pls reply...cheers

The leave button will duck in the right circumstances.

Why isn't there a button for ducking...it will be more realistic with it...furthermore..will the game be released in HK...i m a big fan of this game..pls reply...cheers

Pushing LAS down south and pressing in R3 ducks,,,the ball has to be pitched very short, you can do this by using the marker and bowl very short, there! You can now duck

What do people think of the duck button as it is? Personally I find pressing the RS down a bit awkward and feel the R1 button (PS3) would be a better choice.

Will we be able to personalise the controls in the main game?

What do people think of the duck button as it is? Personally I find pressing the RS down a bit awkward and feel the R1 button (PS3) would be a better choice.
Is that RB or RT? Whatever it is, I don't see them as alternatives. Where would you put the defensive or advancing shots? Also, in real life you want to play the ball but will leave if non threatening or too wide. You have a choice of playing or leaving. So pressing the button that controls the bat is a great idea in my opinion. It's not a shot so I don't think it would work in an advance shot button.

Sorry I got completely confused, I meant the LB button as that one isn't mapped as yet. The reason I've brought this up is as I say I find it awkward as is, but have no problem blocking last minute, and as ducking is something that is generally a last minute decision feel the triggers would be better suited.

Edit: Now I have completely confused myself. I've just realised there isn't a free trigger, maybe a 2 button combo as for aggressive ground shot?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread