Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

As I assume you've got an API or something that takes the on-disc players' stats from cricinfo or something, it would be awesome if for created "real-life" players that don't have an on-disc counterpart we could upload the URL of their cricinfo page and get the API to fill in the stats rather than having to do it manually. that would be aces :)

p.s. are you giving any thought to allow us to create a player and ignore the link?

CA doesn't seem to hold the ratings I've given. (Usually the edge of the stars are lit to show what i rated a creation where it differs to the general rating.)

Not explained it well so I'll post a screenshot after dinner!

why my rating go? davey sad, rossy bad

this would never have happened if there were keyboard controls and an announced release date.

attachment.php

Attachments

• rating error.png
    rating error.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 97
That's happened to me too! I wondered if it takes a certain number of people rating it before the rating stays lit?

That's happened to me too! I wondered if it takes a certain number of people rating it before the rating stays lit?

I noticed that last night and assumed the same. It does say that your rating has been registered though.

other people's ratings light the middle, it should retain yours around the edge anyway.

this is why so many are staying at zero stars.

It lights up round the edge for me but if I rate another team in the list it goes blank!!

it should retain your ratings, and it used to. there's obviously something wrong because why are all the ratings zero?

i have rated the team uploads of myself, snowy, israr and munkeymomo, plus individual players of others, and i know others have done the same, so why are all the ratings remaining zero?

Yep I rated s few of ravjsm and isrars and I think it was munkeymomos English county team and they stayed on zero!

I did the ratings for Munkey's, Snowy's, Blocker's and Ravjsm's. Considering that I put the ratings in about three days after the reset, and, as well as Blocker and Ajh, I'm sure that at least 7 more people would have rated the teams, something has obviously changed.

I will look at the ratings issues first thing.

The votes are individually stored in a separate database so if there is an issue it will be easy to make it recount them.

@BD you know I read every post, nothing slips by :), there is someone in the office already working out what we can do regarding your linking request.

I will look at the ratings issues first thing.

The votes are individually stored in a separate database so if there is an issue it will be easy to make it recount them.

@BD you know I read every post, nothing slips by :), there is someone in the office already working out what we can do regarding your linking request.

Thanks, I'm just needy

@bd I just went on there again and it does now retain my ratings as I go down the list (highlight the edge) but as yet no yellow stars, I rated israr, ravjsm (think that's right) munkeymomos, spitfirekents and rucks plus your rebel windies. I wanted to get all the international teams, eng domestic, and Aus domestic plus big bash and IPL. Just as a query I wonder what creators you and the other guys are using mostly?

this would never have happened if there were keyboard controls and an announced release date.

attachment.php

Those are definitely 5 star quality teams :thumbs

----------

@bd I just went on there again and it does now retain my ratings as I go down the list (highlight the edge) but as yet no yellow stars, I rated israr, ravjsm (think that's right) munkeymomos, spitfirekents and rucks plus your rebel windies. I wanted to get all the international teams, eng domestic, and Aus domestic plus big bash and IPL. Just as a query I wonder what creators you and the other guys are using mostly?

I've done the Australian teams. CA username is Casper

Users who are viewing this thread