Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

Can u answer my first question regarding kits if u r aware of?
What's in the cricket academy now isn't everything that's in the full game. We've been able to edit bats in every cricket game on PC in recent memory, so even if the particular bat you want isn't in the game, I'm sure we will be able to edit it just like we can on Cricket 07.

Ross,
Just gone through the player commentary names list. I found some names are missing(players of last ten years irrespective of the country).pls add the same atleast.example:sreesanth,sammy etc

Ross,
Just gone through the player commentary names list. I found some names are missing(players of last ten years irrespective of the country).pls add the same atleast.example:sreesanth,sammy etc

There are names similar to existing players. Example: Tendulkar -> Tindoolka, Kohli -> Kolhi. This is due to lack of international lisences.

There are names similar to existing players. Example: Tendulkar -> Tindoolka, Kohli -> Kolhi. This is due to lack of international lisences.

I want to see the names in the game (Display) also same matching real life name of the current players like tindoolka

I want to see the names in the game (Display) also same matching real life name of the current players like tindoolka

Why? There is an editor, more than 4000 cricketers....anything can be editied in the game when it comes out....

Sir Sureshy, if you would be kind enough, please download cricket academy and have a look there for answers to all of your questions. If not, please take out some time to read around the forum. Most of your questions will be answered with a little bit of effort from you. Otherwise you would start annoying people here with your questions.

Well that is exactly what i am referring to Sir. If only you would bother to check cricket academy you will know changing the player names in the game is not hard enough and it will show up in the scorecard just the way you put it.

Is it possible? answer for my deleted message

Look mate, however much everyone is willing to help, you sure are asking a lot of questions that have already been answered. When people give answers you are not satisfied. Dont bother asking questions if you dont want to hear the answers.

All names and players are editable. There are no licenses in the game in terms of names apart from Bradman so we will need to make our own. Whether the game comes with generic international players or not we will have to wait and see.

This you could have found out very easily yourself.

----------

This begs the question, do you mean we will be able to edit in-game graphics at ease?

That I do not know, however Ross has said the game will be easy to mod and that the tools to do so would be provided......will have to wait and see what this means in details...

Last edited by a moderator:
there is some problems in cricket Academy. when i get into sharing server some times ca automatically exit. i dont know Wheather its my pc error or anything else. pls help me...

some times ca automatically exit

I have also experienced this issue (before this latest update too)

It's pretty annoying, especially when you're in the middle of creating a player and it just closes for whatever reason and you have to start all over again.

Doesn't happen all the time, I'd say since I've had CA it's happened 7 to 10 times.

BTW when CA closes there is no error message given, it just closes.

I have also experienced this issue (before this latest update too)

It's pretty annoying, especially when you're in the middle of creating a player and it just closes for whatever reason and you have to start all over again.

Doesn't happen all the time, I'd say since I've had CA it's happened 7 to 10 times.

BTW when CA closes there is no error message given, it just closes.

I encountered this issue when I tried to download a player from the server which was created with an advanced version of CA than mine. That's obvious, when new patterns and varieties are added. The only fix is download the latest version, and download players/teams with it...

Are singular names actually licensed? Should be able to record commentary for any first, middle or last name you like o_O

suggestions

shoaib akhtar name missing in the commentary.. please ross of you can give eyebrows opacity and option for a more smaller mouth width and lagaan shirt if possible.. thanks

Hi Ross,
If it would be great there is an options for creating own team emblem(shape) also uniform pattern.so that we can match the real life uniforms else we will get disappointed by using the existing emblems and uniform pattern(uniform does not match the real life uniform but we need to think it is the same team.) :noway:noway:noway:noway:noway:noway

Users who are viewing this thread