Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the referral thing btw. That one was pretty much on a good length just hitting outside the line of off and once it reached where the batsman would have been, it went off to the right and ended up where it shows in the image.

Referral_zps1d79822d.png

and just happened again, this time a beautiful inswinger to the left-hander from Hilfenhaus which would have swung back and hit middle but then randomly flies 20 metres down leg...

And I think the computer is playing the cover drive too well as well. I'm getting smashed. They're going at nearly 6 runs an over, lol.

@hedger: Try to pull back your length slightly and really get that swing going :) That being said, I'll adjust the difficulty curves later tonight.

Uh, random crash.

Code:
RUN @ 15/01/2013 12:14:41 AM

VERSION: 2.13
PROFILE: Hedger

MESSAGE: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.

STACK TRACE:    at Tao.OpenGl.Imports.End()
   at Tao.OpenGl.Gl.glEnd()
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Display(Single ratio) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 9593
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 11902
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3301

English, South African, same thing. They're going down as English nationality for the sake of my sanity :p

----------

Well any Kolpak player is going down as English. I have one question over Martin van Jaarsveld though. He has a British passport so he's not counted as an OS player. I have him down as South African due to having him in his SA domestic club but he was signed as a T20 player for Glamorgan, but not an OS player. Of course you could add second nationalities as well but it just seems like a nightmare to do that. What do you think?

And finally finished Glamorgan, and also reached the 500 player mark in the process. Only.... too many to count... more players to go :P

@hedger_14: Hmm, maybe use the last team column for the 2nd nationality? Or can we ignore Van Jaarsveld because he's an exception? I'm not too clued up about the situation in the county game to be honest...

And, thanks as always. You've steamrolled through tons of work and I really appreciate it. Your roster changes have definitely made a marked difference during the testing I've done.

well there are a lot that are South African born in the English county scene. Most only play English county though and don't play South African so I've made them just English nationality. Van Jaarsveld is the only player I've come across so far that plays both in South Africa and England as a local player. If I come across a few more, maybe I'll do that but if it's just 1 or 2, then I won't bother and you can just make it so there's an exception for those player(s)

Played for a while last night, most of the bugs reported earlier, seem to be fixed. Will post more feedback after playing it for longer.

Awesome! Thanks, Pat. I have another small update planned but I'll wait for your comments so that I can fix whatever else is still broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread